Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT has become an inconsistent, joke to the game

Thu, Jul 30 2020 2:12 PM (106 replies)
  • Miantiao
    401 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 1:40 AM

coopermicll:
    the only players that aren't struggling are the players that use wind sticks, shotmasters, auto-dingers, etc. 

That right there is rubbish.

With an attitude like that nobody will be willing to give you tips on how to improve your game.

coopermicll:
    When you ding a shot it says"execellent " blows laterally 35-40 yds!? It would take a hurricane to blow a ball that much!?

Just because you ding a shot doesn't mean its going to land within ten feet of the pin. Your aim is more important than a dinged shot.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 2:56 PM

coopermicll:

Texas you forgot to mention the only players that aren't struggling are the players that use wind sticks, shotmasters, auto-dingers, etc.  without cheats..I mean aides it's impossible to play what used to be a consistent game less a little human deviation! We play 4 tourneys weekly and everyone including champions , tour legends are struggling to play without underacheiveing. Please recalibrate this game! When you ding a shot it says"execellent " blows laterally 35-40 yds!? It would take a hurricane to blow a ball that much!? I really enjoyed this game 6months ago..now it seems like a "Titlest" cash cow! If you reply , please let someone that really understands the game reply.

Thats Rubbish, and you know that. You have been playing since 2009 and your a Legend to boot. You need good notes and double check your club. 

• coopermicll
    63 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 8:43 AM

I use Palemoon for a browser  64 or 32 bit and get almost perfect meter. One think you have to do is delete the latest version of adobe flash and reinstall adobe flash 27. You can find 27 if you Google adobe flash archives...download it.

• AlanE16
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 11:49 AM

Thanks for the info!

• MDWa
    23 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 4:42 AM

I was just reading your comment and it is ok to differ in opinions. I see nothing simple as the click, hold, drag release you are claiming. It may very well be simple for you. I on the other hand don't always move correctly for the wind simple because it isnt1 wind it is between 2 numbers. I also fin t changing to it the ding. Each club has a different speed to the meter. Its not like 1 speed for all clubs. Just being able to move the ball enough for the wind and coming fairly close to the ding and hitting it at the right amount is all challenging. I see no reason for there to be a variance. That is only my opinion. I  do understand how some might think it is boring or see it as boring.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 5:25 AM

MDWa:
    Each club has a different speed to the meter. Its not like 1 speed for all clubs. Just being able to move the ball enough for the wind and coming fairly close to the ding and hitting it at the right amount is all challenging. I see no reason for there to be a variance. That is only my opinion. I  do understand how some might think it is boring or see it as boring.

The ideal setup is the same meter speed in all your clubs. Or as close as you can get it.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 6:27 AM

Considering this post is 5 years old ... at least its Consistently Inconsistent !!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 8:53 AM

MarchieB:

Considering this post is 5 years old ... at least its Consistently Inconsistent !!

HaHaHa

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 3:47 PM

MarchieB:

Consistently!

• Suzy086
    15 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 4:32 AM

What this proves is that WGT " customer services "don,t help any player.

It has been consistently criticised and the company don,t care !

I have posted 5 complaints here and they have AL been deleted because they are critical of Customer Services !!

I have also sent numberous complaints over the last THREE weeks about the mobile game chat functions and how useless t is...all they say when they bother to answer is " we are trying to fix the problem " !!!!

Its been THREE WEEKS !!  They don,t bother answering any question you give them, just give platitudes !!

No point asking how much longer either, they just say we are looking into it !!

WGT continue to take players money and give nothing back to their customers !!

Just my thoughts, this won,t get posted as the administration here won,t like the truth !

RSS