Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT SCAMS AGAIN - be cautious playing challenge match play!

Tue, Nov 7 2017 9:31 PM (35 replies)
  • mrironnuts
    7 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2015 8:15 PM

they have extended their *** to any match or game the wgt screws with anything that generates a dollar the swing meter total disconnect from games add crooks to WGT

• skullman10
    2,131 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 11:14 AM

Could be just me..so apologise if so..but im sure im right with this. I use a PC and a mouse. When you hold the left clicker down on the greens..to aim putts etc..the dots speed up?..As ive said I may of only just noticed this..but ive been playing a while now ..why? Also re swing meter..its just getting more erratic..example..using a 3 wood from the fairway..use to be a slower swing rate..it still is but as it closes in on the sweet spot..it accelerates now..never use to..I play with basic/starter kit so am use to a quick meter..but somehow as ive progressed (lvl 69 now, scove av 69.3) it seems to be getting more pronounced..maybe cos i refuse to spend money with WGT on upgrades, as I think it takes away the realism..obv not a good customer!!!..

• Lefty54
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 4:07 AM

Last night was my first incident with the blue screen.  I tried to load a game on the Senior Citizens country club and it loaded to 100% and then screen went blue.  I had to forfeit this game as it wouldn't ever come on and tried again and still blue screen.  I then tried again with another tournament game on my country club and cu did the same thing again.

• BigDogRuns
    59 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 1:03 PM

It is not just you. The increase of the dot speed while holding down the mouse button is something I've observed for several months now. It has not always been that way.

• scott8880
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2017 3:58 PM

No that would be funny .....sounds like He's all bark and no bite

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2017 9:31 PM

Posting in a thread thats over 2 years old, now that's funny.

RSS