Forums

Help › Forums

Re: alt shot extra holes broken ?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 14 2015 7:35 PM (30 replies)
  • JFHuber
    435 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 5:21 PM

yup another fix we will have to wait for .....

• okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 8:27 PM

Still losing tied AS games in the lobby!  Any news on when this will be fixed?

• virtualreality
    122 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 7:36 AM

why are these people not fixing this.been days now and still losing matches.Better play with starter balls until they sort this out.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 1:41 PM

hi

have you guys been getting this issue today> i played extra holes earlier and had no issues.

please let me know after 3/3 if you still have issues

-wgticon

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 4:19 PM

WGTicon:

Extra holes is fixed but at the expense of the concede. NO is OK but when you say YES you get the "putt already hit" message. Consistent, too. Just went to 7th extra hole and it stayed the same.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 4:39 PM

YankeeJim:

WGTicon:

Extra holes is fixed but at the expense of the concede. NO is OK but when you say YES you get the "putt already hit" message. Consistent, too. Just went to 7th extra hole and it stayed the same.

Confirm.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 10:35 PM

Yiannis1970:

YankeeJim:

WGTicon:

Confirm.

Thanks. We will let the team know. I posted an announcement a few minutes ago asking of folks found issues. I didn't see this post. Much appreciated. We will get on this.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 5:33 AM

WGTadmin:
    Thanks. We will let the team know. I posted an announcement a few minutes ago asking of folks found issues. I didn't see this post. Much appreciated. We will get on this.

FWIW, concedes worked OK during the regular part of the match. Thanks for the attention.

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 6:02 AM

They must have fixed this issue because now the invites are not working. A friend was trying to start a game and i was blue but never received invite. I was made aware of this when he sent me a message stating his frustration.

• msulaman
    447 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 7:25 PM

YankeeJim:

WGTadmin:

FWIW, concedes worked OK during the regular part of the match. Thanks for the attention.

It works ok during the regular part of the match except for the 9th hole. If the match is all square going into the 9th hole you can't concede a putt on that green. Matter of fact I went in to the 9th hole today one up and still couldn't concede my opponent's putt.

RSS