Re: Grande Oaks Golf Club v. Boooom

Thu, Mar 19 2015 10:41 AM (39 replies)
  • DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 12:05 PM

EricJV:

DDRoss1:

EricJV:

Real classy move by DD. Leaving the club in the middle of a CC vs. CC event. Unreal.

First of all Eric, since u want to get into my business, i didnt want to play it in the first place, second of all, u dont know my personal situation, third of all just GGFD and stay out of my business. Thanks you were not asked and actually i had talked to Damien ....so let it go

I have no desire to be in your business, believe me. Just an observation. Have fun in your new club. 

Again, its not ur concern and i would have not posted anything about this to you....i actually have congratulated your players.....so please let it go.

• EricJV
    1,320 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 12:11 PM

Like I said, I made an observation. We didn't need your 2 cents. You're no longer in this event. Take care in your new club.

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 12:13 PM

No but ur observation is ur 2 cents, am I not able to reply to ur dig...I think I am....you have a nice day Eric.

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 12:50 PM

Don't worry DDRoss1....You are not the first that has ran for the hills once they found out they had to play the "PUNK".. Dude is nasty now I tell ya! I know I would not want to have to face him..lol

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 1:01 PM

Jresh0817:

Don't worry DDRoss1....You are not the first that has ran for the hills once they found out they had to play the "PUNK".. Dude is nasty now I tell ya! I know I would not want to have to face him..lol

I wasnt worried about that...well maybe a little, no i had other things going on...D knows that we skyped....he is tough, but thanks J....

• viduka9
    50 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 2:30 PM

Everyone ffs...lets not turn this into  BOOOOOM  and tandem heights ( our first nasty cc vs cc event)  thing...its a cc vs cc comp....thats all....no need for anything else...if u win great   if u loose bad luck...Ive never been worried about a result...infact i really dont give a farrrk if we loose all remaining games...this was about having fun with some pretty cool guys n gals...thats all. If DD had to leave...then he had to leave...timing wasnt ideal, but what can you do ???..Just move on...thats all....

• Catesharkette2
    2,692 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 2:56 PM

agreed v  ok oaks lets move on and forward lol and keep playing well

• tmcal
    526 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 9:20 AM

chalk up a 3&1 win for me (and GOGC) over DemanDeac.  very nice guy and was awfully impressive with his iron play.  his putter went cold at the end and i was able to capitalize.  fun match and will certainly play with him again.  

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 10:38 AM

I get a kick out those minion gifs.

• TWilliamsJr
    192 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 4:59 PM

MichaelStroke:

I get a kick out those minion gifs.

Ditto, Stroke.  Me, too!  Thanks, Cate!

RSS