Help › Forums

Re: WGT Prizes

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 19 2015 8:45 PM (4 replies)
  • conejo23
    20 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2015 10:32 AM

Hi everyone!

I am new, just a PRO of 77 avge, but nonethe less there is a question that intrigues me.

I see some very substantial prizes in certain Tournaments, whose principal prizes are very important credit  ammounts. Of course with theese CR you buy at the PRO SHOP anything you need and maybe more. But there is a certain quantity of thing you can buy, and the what?

If you see the principal page of the WGT, Legends andLegend Masters indicatec there have won enormous ammounts of WGT money.

Therefore my question...... can you change those points or money into cash?

Thank you for letting me now!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2015 11:17 AM
    No. No cash payouts. WGT should display winnings in credits. I guess they display it in Dollars to attract customers by deceipt.
  • alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2015 2:15 PM

+1 Courteney!

These prizes are unreachable carots for most players. You must have top skills from loads of practice and top equipment from top level (=grinding & money) to achieve it. A look into the top players' stats reveils how many games they played => how much equipment, how many balls they bought.

Add that deceiving "$ earnings" display at the front page and in each final tournament leaderboard and be reminded that there must be loads of cheats around.

Isn't it nice to play this game just for fun?

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2015 2:47 PM

alosso:
    You must have top skills from loads of practice and top equipment

Or live near an Internet Cafe ;-)

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2015 8:45 PM

jayw4862:
    Or live near an Internet Cafe ;-)

How would that help?