Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ok maby another few ideas.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 22 2009 8:18 PM (1 replies)
  • GenWarrior
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 8:14 PM

A few more ideas for you all to think about here and hopfully do somthing with.

1. I personally would love to have the ability to spectate other people playing, Cause there are some times where i would like to just kick back relax and watch a game of golf that I'm not playing in, Also it could serve as a good way to learn how the masters do it and see some of the best routs to a perfect game, Or just a good way to keep in touch with friends who play this game.

2. I'm sure people have posted this one already but i may as well add it to my post so that they might really take it into consideration with more and more people wanting it, It would be nice to have the ability to choose the Course and amount of holes per course you want may it be 3 holes 6 holes 9 holes (front / back 9) or 18 holes.

3. More more more more game modes, Like for instance four-some match play, Each game must have at least 4 players 2 players per team and you play best ball whom ever has the best placement on the course is where the next shots will be played.

4. I personally would love to see some kind of way to make guilds or alliances or in golf terms Leagues with a maximum of some where around 20 or 30 people per league and if that is a grand idea and it really kicks off you can start hosting league tournaments and such like that.

Well those are some of my ideas, Do as you wish with them or just brush them off i don't really care, I must say though you guys n gals are doing an amazing job with this game and i would really hate to see if fall apart, So keep up the good work and get on some of these improvements that people have suggested and make this game into one that people will end up playing for years to come.

Best regards,

GenWarrior-

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 8:18 PM

we have alot of community organized leagues and tournies and things like that. Check that forum, its pretty cool. I wouldnt mind bein able to play some team games though, like best ball, stuff like that

RSS