Help › Forums

Re: Hello from NC

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 22 2009 9:21 PM (8 replies)
  • Bebbitt
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 6:27 PM

Hello everyone from the NC area,

Just wanted to say my hello to everyone. I am not a regular golfer but I do enjoy a competitive game of any kind especially when they are free to test before spending any hard earned cash on.

I have seen the rants about the game already and I certainly can accept the fact that others have there reason's for the rants. Myself I just enjoy having something to do that doe's not cost everything in my wallet, and I do realize this game is beta so rants are something you will not here from me, I may post my opinion but a rant for a free game, not gonna happen from me.

Thanks everyone for having me here and hope to get to play a game with everyone eventually.

Thank you,
    Bebbitt

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 6:41 PM

From another fellow North Carolinian.....Greetings and best of luck to you.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 6:41 PM

From another fellow North Carolinian.....Greetings and best of luck to you.

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 6:44 PM

Does your state allow you to order medium rare steaks in restaraunts? Cause for some reason, Virginia doesn't. I found this very strange when I was down there

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 7:21 PM

Not sure if you asked that question to the other fellow but il answer it.....yes it does because thats how i order mine.... :-)

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 7:23 PM

it was general to whoever was from NC. I tried to order a steak mediium rare in Va once and they told me it was against state law to make it that way.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 7:30 PM

I dont know....Probably due to FDA regulations...Reduces chance of food poisioning i guess... Other than that i really dont have a clue as to why.

• Middle4man
    368 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 8:39 PM

Hello from Arkansas. I have no ties to your part of the country, other than vacationing in Myrtle Beach a few years ago. While there, I was able to sample two fine courses in the extreme southeast corner of your state: Crow Creek and Farmstead. Absolutely loved both of them, especially the latter, as it crosses the state line with South Carolina four times as you play. Very intriguing. Welcome to our world. You'll find some wonderful folks here, most very knowledgable about the goings on at WGT, so if the FAQ's can't help you out, ask one of us. They've helped me out on more than a few occasions. I hope you like it here as most of us have.

• Hotwir3
    63 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 9:21 PM

There are a lot of players on here from NC, as am I!!!

RSS