Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club Titles

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 5 2015 7:38 AM (4 replies)
  • mpuckett7070
    28 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 5:34 AM

What are the advantages of changing titles of members of your country club? There is Recruit, Member, Director, Veteran.

What does it do for the member?

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 11:13 AM

At this time the only difference between the roles is which role the owner selects to receive a Super Pass during Events. Until we expand the roles more, the only difference is who is eligible to receive a Super Pass.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 11:32 PM

WGTadmin:

At this time the only difference between the roles is which role the owner selects to receive a Super Pass during Events. Until we expand the roles more, the only difference is who is eligible to receive a Super Pass.

Good Answer Admin :)

-Roger

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Dec 25 2014 12:31 AM

mpuckett7070:
    Recruit, Member, Director, Veteran.

What does it do for the member?

It may be of informal use to owner and members.

Recruit is the title automatically given to new members by the system. While they are full members, they carry a "NEW" tag. The owner may wish to make them "members" after some probation time, or use "recruit" to denote those who are on probation again.

Veteran may be assigned to long-time members, or to other "special" persons.

Directors, together with the owner, are the "officers" which are limited in number by the CC level. If there are any directors assigned in a CC, I'd expect them to be active helpers to the owner.

This is how I handle it:
    I hesitate to give any Director titles away because we don't know what real functions will be assigned to them eventually - it might become an unwanted surprise(?).

I used Recruit to denote those who last played in 2013. In the meantime, these have all been complimented out when new members applied. Now, a recruit will become a member if he played recently and has been in the CC at least for a month (many of them fail - mayflys).

I use "Veteran" to restrict Super Pass use. To be chosen, these players must be active and have a lower average than me (67), just an arbitrary limitation. Besides that, some long-time but inactive friends received this title.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 7:38 AM

I found this to be very helpful. Thanks.

March 20 announcement:  "Additional Country Club Officer privileges"

Mean to say there are some now??

RSS