• ckinfidel
    156 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 4:52 PM

!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 7:26 PM

ckinfidel:
    i tried this and cannot figure how to get the ruller inside the wgt game and sit it on the hole then be able to use that ruler

You want it like this?

• waterytart
    2 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 8:58 PM

I like the thumb condom best. That could be dual purpose. And multi tasked. 

• ckinfidel
    156 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 9:59 AM

Yes as per screen shot yes. . The person on twitchy was ( as stated) taking a ruler from a tool bar  and the toolbar was a part of the browser. The person would be able to place the ruller/scale upon the course hole as seen in your photo then be able again as shown in photo you have zioMio.

I don't mind the joking but to me this scale if used correctly can aide in my game and others. One still has to calculate and "oli" the old index finger. Again the ruler/scale people have told me about only works in scale as per my monitor nut does not work inside the wgt game.

Please write( email) me or post here, but I've about had it was snarky ass clowns

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 12:26 PM

There isn't a ruler you can 'install' into the game that will work like that. The game doesn't allow that... Doesn't have plugin assets.

I think you getting that part confused or something. The game client window is totally self-contained. It's not installed executed software.

Having the ruled on top of the game window is fine, and will do what you want it to, which is to give you a visual reference scale for calculating wind.

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 1:16 PM

Search the web and you shall find.

KaChc.png
    If this is what you are looking for here is the Link

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 3:18 PM

mnshiner:

KaChc.png

404 error sir..... ;)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 3:33 PM

dedBuNNy:

mnshiner:

KaChc.png

404 error sir..... ;)

FTFY ;-)

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 3:51 PM

My Fault wasn't paying attention to my typing.

• ckinfidel
    156 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 7:47 PM

These are all okay, not what I saw, believe me this scale was taken for a tool bar under the browser and attached to the browser and th eperson could more the scale in degrees to there was always a right angle to the hole and set it on hole....it's as much the scale as it is the browser and the tools set this person used. 

But I'm tired of the google searches and will ask the person again because I already google searched these options and again even this new one will not factor or change distance increments on the sccale as in wgt.

I understand wgt doesn't accept such add ons and if not why did this person have a browser with a took bar and rulers and others? i wish I could take a screen shot because I seem to not be able to articulate at all to what I saw and what I hope to find or the answer from the preson who has been friended but has not replied to my queries.

For now I'm done with this and thanks to all who tried helping, and to the snarky folks, nice humore but sure didn't help a person.

i WILL take not not to use these wgt forums again as i see very good folks that know their stuff and then pages of jerks that rin a good thread...not happening here...worth a try, again thanks to all.

RSS