Forums

Help › Forums

Re: wow...coolest browser game ever

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 23 2009 1:47 PM (6 replies)
  • thefumanchu
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2009 9:55 PM

But wtf...Bethpage, hole 5...not even CLOSE to the fairway...I get the upgrade thing, thats cool and all, but the crappy clubs at the start should at least be able to do the job....but they don't...

I love this game and all, but I'm not sure if I want to play a game that forces you to either quit or pay to upgrade.

just my $0.02

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2009 9:58 PM

What did you upgrade to?? Doesn't show anything but starters in your bag!!

• thefumanchu
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2009 10:45 PM

still trying to hack my first round in....not too sure if I should keep playing this or if its a waste of my time...

is there any way to earn credit without spending $$?

• thefumanchu
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 11:39 AM

anyone?

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 12:28 PM

sure enter tourneys and win credits. Problem is you will be competing against people who are willing to buy clubs. Catch 22 lol

Honestly I don't get it. $7.82 will get you a great upgrade. I imagine most of you don't think twice about  dropping $5.00 for a lattee or $13.00 for a two hour movie. Half Sack don't know in the U.S. but 10 bucks here? Where can you spend unlimited time having fun for no cost? It does cost money to bring this game to you. If you don't want to support WGT thats great but don't complain. Go fork out $400.00 for a PS3 , another $60 for Tiger Woods golf and you can have all the perks....

• MisterWGT
    122 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 1:37 PM

One thing to note...

The Virtual U.S. Open is a replication of the "toughest test of golf" and, as such, forces all players -- regardless of skill -- to start at the Championship tees.  Once the Championship ends, all players will tee off from a tee box that best matches their skill level & distance.  The default set of clubs will be perfectly acceptable in that case. 

• Zambrotta
    21 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 1:47 PM

If you really like golf and aren't willing to spend money to upgrade, just be patient and play in the tournaments and eventually youll have enough to make a decent upgrade.

RSS