Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bandon Dunes launched

Thu, Dec 18 2014 2:31 PM (49 replies)
  • DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:22 PM

Beautifully done job on this course WGT.  Already raised my par 3 scoring back up.  :-)

• PRStevenson
    842 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 12:30 AM

Well done WGT - I give it the thumbs up. My favourite course on the game. Stats mean nothing to me (they're easily manipulated) but it won't stop me playing this course. I like it for what it is, I play for fun and Bandon Dunes is fun to play.

Sure I'd like the BD Par 4's and 5's but for me it's much more interesting and fun than the BOP3. Lovely scenery, elevation and runaway greens.

A lot of fun with High winds and Champ greens all we need now is for Typhoon to set a tournament with Insane Fast greens at BD ;)

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 8:20 AM

just went round it in level par, i decided to use faster meter irons and putter to make it harder for me and it was, so embarrassing and it was even lies, i should be put back to tour master, when i missed the green i  still  couldn't  make par

embarrassing , embarrassing , embarrassing

great course but i need practice

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 9:26 AM

It is a ridgid son of a gun...I hit punch shots every tee. I've played it twice and was ok with a -1. I like it but it doesn't cater to my fast careless style of play. I had to concentrate which isn't a fit.  ;-}

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 10:15 AM

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 1:44 PM

You get some good back spins on this course and excellent green surafces which are rewarding if you land in right place, but a pain if you dont,  A nice course to play, but i feel it will be a very low scoring course.  I managed 7 birdies  on first attempt on front, so WE NEED 30+ WIND,  will make course much more interesting lol

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:31 PM

It may help that it's not counting towards the averages ;)

(May become my favourite course to use up those extra CC passes :p )

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 9:15 AM

I think im gona like it too Dark got my 6th HIO on number six in the Bandon Dunes Set-Up and it counted lol..didnt get a replay..dumb-me...dont ask how i finished....:(   Good addition WGT!

• UNCLEDUNAD
    172 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 11:58 AM

hi im new here. i cant figure out how to return to game. just keeps say a game is in progress

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 2:31 PM

Click continue on the progress page, this then takes you back to the game.

From here you have the option to complete your round or use the menu options top left to end the game ;-)

RSS