Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ~ Beards ~

Sat, Mar 12 2016 4:05 PM (81 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2016 7:01 PM

SweetiePie:
    I am pretty confident that anyone reading this thread is aware that it is totally for jest and nothing more...at least that is it's intention

Oh.....I must apologize as I was about to write a nasty on your wall.......

Not that I have a beard....but maybe in the future as I thought it might be a way to recycle the food that gets stuck in it....you know when you have the munchies in the middle of the night.........

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Mar 12 2016 4:05 PM

SweetiePie:

....saying goodbye to Warsaw, Kentucky, I must ask " what's wrong with you guys?" I've noticed of late the current "de rigueur" look for fellas, the "Rutherford B. Hayes/James Garfield" beard look that just looks awful. It makes cute guys ugly and ugly guys, real ugly. What are you thinking ? LOSE THE BEARD !! Don't be a sheep, be a shepard ;-}

Hi Lily.

Funny things Lily or maaaaaybe not so funny, you created this post 2 years ago and beards are more in NOW '16  than they were in '14. Crazy man,,,,,,(just an expression) not saying beards are crazy.

I have a scruff going on right now because we had to put our precious Lab down a while back and couldn't continue to come home  to an empty house so what do we do (and Im not in my 40's anymore) we get a 5 month old Boxweiler. O.M.G. Coolest freaking pup though. Well I think she needs to go out AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN! Its going to be a tough month and a beard might just happen. I haven't had one since the 80's so hey! WTH,,lol.

Keep in touch Lily. TWY soon.

RSS