• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2015 11:51 AM

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2015 12:19 PM

SweetiePie:

ZioMio:

What if one rides a pony and switches breeches every time they they slide the log in?

The only one I know that has a pony around here is Courteney .... and I really don't think she's that kind of girl!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 6:38 PM

Here's March data.  Down again.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 6:53 PM

I just checked in to read a bit. I haven't slowed down, I have all but quit. No need to waste anymore of my time on a fruitless venture.

Squirrel Nutz

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 6:56 PM

Not surprising sadly.

Shame as remains a tremendous platform.  However, one look through this thread and other current ones it's easy to see some real problems don't just just hang out there, they get added to.  

Assuming they care I hope they get it...in time.

VUSO is up soon.  If those green dots don't work very good there it will be a couple of goes at most from me to try and qualify.  Only me but those figs says a few others are not getting attracted with the current set up.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 7:13 PM

Not many companys do well with negative publicity , wgt have had some real bad for a while now. 

3 months and 1 bug fixed followed by 2 new ones.

Biggest one is the non response from wgt on how they are working to fix these issues.

Think I have had more in 4 months this year than all of 2014, and add some.

My local supermarket sold horse meat as cow, it is now out of business, we have been sold horse s..t for a while 

Siggi 

• fitzroy1965
    337 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 1:19 AM

yes really should change the name of this incompetent company to    world golf titanic

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 7:44 AM

andyson:

Here's March data.  Down again.

I wonder if this graph includes the WGT Mobile. The reason I ask is this: I have always used my Google credentials to log in (too lazy to type name and password). I checked my email, then came here, and just clicked the Google icon (there's also a Yahoo and Facebook log-in button). About a month or so ago, I came on as usual, and when I clicked the Google icon, it showed the pop asking for permission, BUT, it said "WGT Mobile App" was requesting the permission, which means that by using my desktop, and logging in using the Google, Yahoo, or Facebook buttons, I am technically a mobile user. To me, this just inflates mobile user numbers. For a while, I wouldn't do it (I typed name and password), but finally gave in because of laziness.

Anyway, I was just wondering if there is a difference between WGT.com and WGT Mobile as far as that graph goes.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 10:24 AM

jayw4862:
    I wonder if this graph includes the WGT Mobile.

It does if you end up at www.wgt.com.

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 5:53 PM

Lets move!   Mr WiGiT....    Real golf is taking a beating these days too.    Never mind fixing my avatar that has to putt backwards and between his legs.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 On the plus side  --  Lets help the newcomer.     I remember shooting my approach shot and really wondered where the ball was going to land.     I would like to see a couple of shots of the green, from about 20 - 50 ft away.     This would give me more confidence knowing that the ball might  roll in the right direction.     Wouldn't  this be a simple add on?                                                                                                                                                                                                     We are getting up there in the number of courses to play and newcomers aren't going to remember all the greens.    Two more courses coming and I do not have a photographic mind.   --  just dandy

RSS