Forums

Help › Forums

Re: problem with putter anyone else...?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 1 2010 7:05 PM (3 replies)
  • crgade
    490 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 1:20 PM

Have been a member since end of April bought the rapture set before the upgrade so love my clubs an up to level 48 or 49 am using the spider putter. am on 33 days straight

Here is the problem

This past Thursday or Friday the putter has gone haywire...the meter is so jerky .... I am lucky to hit the DING once every ten shots.. have never had this problem before and do not have it with any other clubs.. yet every single putt now the meter is so screwed up..... is discouraging ....to have 20+ putts every rd even though I have a minimum of 3 putts for birdies of under 6 feet every round

anyone else having the same problem any solutions out there ........ I am waiting for level 55 to buy my next putter

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 2:04 PM

The spider putter is the problem, it is a horrible putter!

• crgade
    490 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 2:26 PM

SGTBilko:

i know not greatest better then ansel though but that still doesnt explain last 5 days of meter problems only on putter

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 7:05 PM

crgade:

SGTBilko:

i know not greatest better then ansel though but that still doesnt explain last 5 days of meter problems only on putter

I noticed some change over the WE with chipping but some of it can be contributed to the beast. did you clear your flash cache after the last update. I have tried most of the putters and the spider was horrible, but that is just my opinion. You have to watch sometimes they make changes and the version number is the only way to notice a change.

RSS