Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Player.....

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 2 2010 5:08 AM (5 replies)
  • grayspam
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 12:02 PM
    Hello everybody. I just want to say a big hello to all the WGT team and players.... I came acrcoss this site a little under a week ago now and I think it really is great. To be able to play a sport like golf with people from all over the world in such a fantastic way and in such detail is just amazing.... I must be honest though, apart from chancing my arm at Blitz (because I can NOT putt yet , I havnt got a clue how this site works or how you can work your way up the ladder. All this I hope to find out soon. Thats all really,happy golfing... Cheers Graham (Grayspam) UK
  • crgade
    490 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 1:21 PM

welcome and have fun, read or watch tutorials is a help

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 2:31 PM

DITTO...........Be careful this place can be addicting!

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 3:27 PM

As a fellow countryman all i can say is Run,  RUN FOR YOUR LIFE,  this games worse than Drugs......But i love it

• sumitkaushal
    32 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 1:54 AM

Hello and welcome, this game is one of its kind, feels so real, and Extremely difficult to master.

Best of luck, there is a lot of help available in the forums to get you going.

Enjoy !!!!

Sumit Kaushal

Birthday Cakes

• Pete0805
    309 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 5:08 AM

Hi, I've only been playing for 2 weeks and I am already addicted, spend some time playing and finding your way around. Don't worry about the putting as with everything, the more you play the better you get, well I hope!

Pete 

RSS