Tue, Nov 2 2010 8:02 AM (2 replies)
  • bandidos
    50 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 8:31 AM

What is the average to get to Legend?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 11:22 AM

Under a new system, there are more variables than just average that will determine your tier. I cannot tell you exact #.

-icon

• peterpan00
    4 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 8:02 AM

Deccy180:

my level and afew people i know all had to go below an avg of 62 but warning dont do it, playing as a Legend ruins this game for you unless you are around level 80 and have the uloceked all the clubs required, below is 9 i jsut done with my raptures as my level aint high enough

back 9 round bethpage

10th Par 4 Driver & 3 Wood 40 yards short of green in reg

11th Par 4 Driver & 3 Iron into green, front left pin impossible to get close with 3I

12th Par 4 Driver (cant clear the bunker) & 3 Wood 30 yards short of green in reg

13th Par 5 Driver, 3 Wood & 6 Iron birdie chance

14th Par 3 5 iron birdie chance

15th Par 4 Driver & 3 Wood  20 yards short of green in regualtion

16th Par 4 Driver & 3 Wood just short, bounced on to fringe

17th Par 3 Hybrid at a hole a few feet on the green no chance of going close

18th Par 4 Driver & 5 Iron not much chance of going close

well this 9 was great fun and how much i enjoy playing as a legend if i ever shot under par with the clubs that are unlocked it will be a miracle

Dude ! Do you have to post that sh!t on every thread ? LOL . You either begging for gift clubs or whining about tough courses conditions  . Jumping from CC to CC . Your level is good enough to buy G10 set . LOL .

RSS