Sun, Oct 31 2010 8:56 PM (6 replies)
  • kendawg
    2 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 5:43 AM

how do u remove a flag for putting

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 5:48 AM

in the upper corner where the flag is click on it.

• qazxcbb
    287 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 5:00 PM

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 6:24 PM

Be aware however,that when you click on the flag icon in the top right info bar,that will remove the flag for the other players too.You can only remove the flag during your own shot,so its nice to tell the other players if in multiplayer,so that they can relocate it if they dont feel as lucky as you...

Lizzie

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 7:30 PM

kendawg:

how do u remove a flag for putting

Actually the flag is automatically removed for putting. I remove it sometimes for short chips and pitches so as not to hit the pin and have the ball ricochet away from the hole instead of falling in.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 8:45 PM

[quote="LizzieRossetti"]....Be aware however,that when you click on the flag icon in the top right info bar,that will remove the flag for the other players too.You can only remove the flag during your own shot,so its nice to tell the other players if in multiplayer,so that they can relocate it if they dont feel as lucky as you...

Lizzie, are you referring to WGT golf or real life? I'm not positive but if I remove the flag for my shot, (1) other players cannot see flag removed and (2) the flag will be in place for their shot whether I replace it or not. Just as you don't see/know the "precise" club or iron your opponent has selected for their shot. 

WGTicon if your still awake after the looong weekend (lol) are you aware of this?

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 8:56 PM

quote="borntobesting....Actually the flag is automatically removed for putting......

to finish your sentence if I may, btb....even though the flag is "visible". But you can remove the "invisible flag" if you wish. Remove flag button is in the upper right hand corner of your screen.   

RSS