Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Earnings

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 27 2015 7:08 PM (8 replies)
  • DHall9165
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 10:19 AM

Greetings.  I have a couple of questions.

1. How does one acquire  earnings $$$? Looking at the profiles of different players I often see a $ amount stating how much they've earned.

2. I'm really confused on the level/tier system. The other day I played someone with a higher scoring average, a lower level yet was on a higher tier than I am. Am I incorrect in thinking there is a relationship between the levels and tiers? I was playing someone a few days ago who was on a higher level and tier, and kicking his butt I might add, and he asked why I wasn't at a higher tier. I had no answer.

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies!!

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 10:57 AM

DHall9165:

1. How does one acquire  earnings $$? Looking at the profiles of different players I often see a $ amount stating how much they've earned.

2. I'm really confused on the level/tier system. The other day I played someone with a higher scoring average, a lower level yet was on a higher tier than I am. Am I incorrect in thinking there is a relationship between the levels and tiers? I was playing someone a few days ago who was on a higher level and tier, and kicking his butt I might add, and he asked why I wasn't at a higher tier. I had no answer.

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies!!

Career earnings are just a reflection of credits you have earned in the game.  They can't be used for anything.

Tiers are based off of scoring average where as levels are based off XP points.  With scoring averages, they get reset when you move up in tiers.

- WGTdbloshoe

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 11:02 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Career earnings are just a reflection of credits you have earned in the game.  They can't be used for anything.

...and there was I thinking I could buy stuff in the pro shop with it, what a klutz I am, hehe.   : )

Scott

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 11:14 AM

And bracket winnings do not apply to career earnings which keeps many from playing those. Wgt, how about reconsidering?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 3:13 PM

WillyBigg:

And bracket winnings do not apply to career earnings which keeps many from playing those.

This I don't get. What reason is behind this?

Who are the guys playing Skins etc. all the time, without notice?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 3:21 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

DHall9165:

1. How does one acquire  earnings $? Looking at the profiles of different players I often see a $ amount stating how much they've earned.

If they are "a reflection of credits" which - citing from the T&Cs - "have not monetary value", why is it they are displayed in $$?

Kidding NOT.

WGTdbloshoe:
    Tiers are based off of scoring average where as levels are based off XP points.  With scoring averages, they get reset when you move up in tiers.
    Do you want to say that levels or XP points are reset when a player tiers up?
    (just kidding)

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 5:49 PM
    • When your average score is equal or smaller than 100 you go from hack to amateur.
    • When it is equal or smaller than 80 you go from amateur to pro.
    • When it is equal or smaller than 72 you go from pro to tour pro
    • When it is equal or smaller than 67 you go from tour pro to Master
    • When it is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour master
    • When it is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour master to legend 
    • When it is equal or smaller than 60 you go from Legend to Tour Legend*

and

• you need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack before reaching Amateur
    • you need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur before reaching Pro
    • you need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro before reaching Tour pro
    • you need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro before reaching Master
    • you need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master before reaching Tour Master
    • you need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master before reaching Legend
    • You need at least 100 ranked rounds as Legend before reaching Tour Legend

Notice that those minimal number of ranked rounds are also the number of best rounds used to compute your average in that particular tier. So if you are Tour Master for example, your average is computed with your best 50 ranked round (that's why you need at least 50 rounds to move up).

u have only 12 ..ranked rounds...

hope this helps...

peace  :)_~~

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 7:08 PM

pdb1:

Of course E1 knows the correct # of ranked rounds needed by a Legend is 500 . That's not all . An average of 60.00 must be reached as well .

A more realistic # of ranked rounds one will end up playing as a Legend is somewhere between 1000 & 2000 before bringing ones average down to 60.00

60 ave is correct but you can make legend at lower rounds as stated above. at 280 rounds i became a legend  at level 78 which i struggled because we didn't have the clubs they offer today. and 680 for TL at level 95. i know a legend with 80 ranked rounds but has also played over 5000 alt shot games.

RSS