Re: seriously price increase in balls?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 27 2014 5:12 PM (55 replies)
  • ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 3:21 PM

ThreeSpot:

WGTdbloshoe:

The price was always supposed to be 400 credits.  For some reason when the ball was released last night, it was at 350.

For some reason it was wrong. That reason being LACK OF PRE-RELEASE TESTING.

Again. And again and again and again and again.

You'd think after the clash fiasco perhaps an actual QA process might have been implemented.

I don't fault WGT mods for their handling of the situation. Clearly TPTB are aware of the situation and making a conscious decision to do nothing.

So be it.

I'll use up my ball inventory and the credits I have, but I will not spend another cent on this game until someone from WGT posts a commitment to making bug-free releases a priority.

That's one man's stand. (And I hope he likes starter balls.)

Won't someone from WGT help me out and just say "We know QA needs to improve, we're working on it."

Icon? Shoe? Chad? Bueller?

I still have credits left, but rather than conserve them, I'd like to buy a big bunch of Nikes. (And then buy more credits.)

• abndave
    268 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 3:31 PM

Next week they are going to start charging you for the Tee's to put your golf ball's on for teeing off .

• JZeman17
    254 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 7:39 AM

abndave:

Next week they are going to start charging you for the Tee's to put your golf ball's on for teeing off .

The "power of suggestion" is a pretty scary thing. LOL

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Nov 26 2014 2:39 PM

abndave:

and new grips, and spikes and shoes and groove sharpeners.  lol

Would be kinda cool to have different shafts available for tweaking trajectory.  

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Nov 26 2014 4:43 PM

hpurey:

What? No neon yellow shaft hp?  ;-)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Nov 27 2014 5:12 PM

andyson:

hpurey:

What? No neon yellow shaft hp?  ;-)

Oh come on Andy,  that's a given.  :)

RSS