Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Kiawha vs. Wolf Creek - newbs perspective

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 18 2009 9:11 PM (1 replies)
  • bowl818
    12 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2009 12:27 PM

Hi all!  It's the 3rd day on the WGT for me and I'm still having fun!  I decided to try a different course and chose the closest to hole Wolf Creek challenge for week 25.  WOW!  What a difference in thinking.

I'm a newb golfer and the changes in elevation for Wolf Creek surprised me!  I made some nice adjustments and some really really poor ones.  One lost ball and 2 water shots made me giggle.  A total score of 615 is sure to go down when I check my notes and practice up.

All in all - it was a great experience!  The evevation changes really make you think of which club to use.  I'm obviously going to have to make some changes next time.  :-)

Hope everyone is looking forward to watching the US open on ESPN!  Got rained out today, but eh - tomorrow should be clear skies (we hope!).

Until then - happy golfing everyone!

Bowl818

• Griz0613
    80 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2009 9:11 PM

Ya... those elevation changes really make you think. In time you'll get the hang of the winds and the elevation. It just takes time to get everything down but stick with it and the scores will come in no time. Take care and hit em well

RSS