Forums

Help › Forums

Re: VALLEY of the SUN C C invites

Mon, May 22 2023 12:43 PM (624 replies)
  • robmurphy4
    751 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 7:15 AM

If you are reading this your new home is just one wall message away. Contact Paul, complete the VERY easy enrollment and let the fun begin. We are a small club that has everything any of the "big" guys have except an attitude. You will be welcomed by friendly members who want to play rounds. Plenty of great tourney choices. No XP chasing or crazy playing requirements. Just a great group, that wants to interact with each other. I hope to see you on our roster soon.

Rob

• Bertasion
    344 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 7:16 AM

It was not very long ago that I accepted Paul's invitation to join VOTSCC and I am very glad that I did.  This is a great group of guys, very active, a lot of tournaments, etc.  Did I say a great group of guys?  I have played matches with several of the members in my short time and I had a very enjoyable time each and every time.  This is a very friendly, active club.  Brian

• robmurphy4
    751 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 9:34 AM

Hi Future VOTSCC member,

I say this because you can find what you are looking for in our CC. Tiered tourneys, Bracket Challenges, Daily Blitzes, Open communication with positive owner, fellow members who will friend and play matches with you. Add to that a Great website outside of WGT that is full of fun, informative and interesting areas. Take a look, and send Paul a message. I look forward to meeting you.

Rob

• robmurphy4
    751 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2015 6:10 AM

Kick is up its good. Bump to the top

RSS