Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cpl Nathan Cirillo

Tue, Nov 11 2014 8:58 AM (27 replies)
  • Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 10:37 PM

josephk2317:

+1  Does not upset me at all, it came from the heart. 

me too  +1

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 11:39 PM

12th century views endeavouring to turn our freedoms in to the same dreadful crap they seem to enjoy swilling in, when not sponging our benefits of course.

Shocking news from Canada, and I can only feel for all the loved ones, and the good people there generally.

Small consolation as of now, but some cheer in a small taste of what happens to their trashy blag rag now they have started what they can't finish - I won't honour them by calling it a flag as honour and them do not gel:)

Bye bye black rag:)

Source: Daily Mail UK

Apologies WGT if that's a pic against guidelines, but in the case of these perverts I posted anyway.  Sickening what they are about in every way.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 1:37 AM

I think that one sums up how many feel.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 7:00 AM

Amen

• SoKoSteve
    128 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 7:38 AM

and those the hateful few will always be a minority and on the losing side

It's true.  The world is full of great people, and this peacekeeper was one of them. Sometimes it's hard to remember that most people are good, but seeing all the pictures of the bridges along the 401 today (the main highway in my home province) covered with people from all walks, races, and religions paying respect to this fallen peacekeeper is all I needed to see to know that.

Hate will never win.

• eggiesworld
    296 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 8:22 AM

RIP Cpl Cirillo, and thank you for your service!

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 10:50 AM

I live in Hamilton, in fact that cafe, Mulberry's, I hang out in is right across the street from the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders Armory .  It's been a pretty steady stream of people obviously. As I sit in the cafe sometimes what I'm struck by is the sheer number of people from the media.

In fact it's bloody overwhelming and intrusive. They are parked right on the curbs and sidewalk, anyone wishing to pay respect has to navigate around these morons. I'm sorry but there's no need for that kind of saturation, it's ridiculous. I understand that most are their as part of their jobs, some aren't, stringers looking to capture something. Still, it's just the fact that a lot of the time, they out number the people coming to honor and pay respects and are always looking to get in the faces of people, see if it's someone 'worthwhile' getting in front of, capture the moment as it were.

There are Police around, they keep their distance, it would be nice actually if the city would put up barriers to keep the media back a ways from the main gate, which is only like 30' from the road, not a lot of room there. 

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 7:51 AM

Sorry but I still get choked up about this

• Sca63
    203 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 10:10 AM

An absolute HERO gunned down by a pathetic excuse for a Human Being.

The COWARD got what he deserved, may he rot in hell.

Rest in peace Nathan

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 11:55 AM

Sca63:

An absolute HERO gunned down by a pathetic excuse for a Human Being.

The COWARD got what he deserved, may he rot in hell.

Rest in peace Nathan

My sentiments exactly Sca63 !!

What gets me riled so much is the fact he could get so far into the Parliment building !!

A lack of security for sure !!

Our leaders HAVE to address this immediately !!!

CANADA STRONG !!

RSS