Help › Forums

Re: HEY WGT!!!????

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 1 2014 7:09 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • desotojo
    2,513 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 11:34 AM

i can appreciate the different opinions on cc memberships. some people take this real serious and others not so. to me it's a computer game, and through the years i've gotten more than a few new friends from the wgt.  i have members who believe the membership should be cleaned out monthly and since we added 120 new members this week and maxed out, things will have to change....

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 5:56 AM

Most of the "big clubs", have a lot of non playing members and a lot of folk in 0 contributions but they like that for some reason. Big clubs with over 200 members and only 20 entering comps (if that), good old 10% for all the work put in, funny to me that. Hats off Sabu, good comment.

• desotojo
    2,513 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 7:09 PM

Chocolate-strawberry-vanilla...if you know what I mean, if you don't, sorry for you. How we differ, IS. I know this is a game, a computer game, one of the few I actually enjoy and have made many "internet" friends on. I belonged to a blue blood, pinky finger country club in real life for 14 years, played at least 5 rounds a week.  When I couldn't play anymore I quit, it wasn't a life styles for me or an Honor, it was a very convenient golf course between work and home. WGT is a game, if it is a life style for you sorry for you....I cut about 5 people out who signed up over the last three months and never came back after...lost 3 who recently signed up, took my CC off the list looking, and I still have 250 and people asking to be members. Must be doing something wrong???  AND, yep I sat on the edge of my chair just waiting, waiting, waiting for enough contributions to get my TEE MARKERS and FLAGS.

:-)

• PAGES
RSS