Forums

Help › Forums

Re: gifting

Tue, Jan 29 2019 11:25 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gbuch69
    57 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 12:54 PM

yes that is the ones I was trying to give...Why can they not be gifted? I don't understand that.. But I guess I will have to try some other ball

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 1:37 PM

As I wrote four years ago:

alosso:

It's one of the rare tiered items (MAX Control Master+) which generally cannot be gifted, tiers below TP excluded.

Same applies to LEGEND balls!

• RobertRoss007
    10 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2019 1:35 PM

What a nice fellow to gift a putter so.

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 5:41 PM

Any piece of equipment that is over Hack+, such as Master+ or Legend+, can't be gifted. Only Hack+ equipment would have a gift option.

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 11:40 PM

True for Master+ or Legend+, but Items tiered for Amateurs and Pros can be gifted, too.

See the MAX balls from 500 cr up, three types available for As, Ps (with a "gift" button) and TPs (no "gift" button) respectively.

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2019 5:30 PM

alosso:

True for Master+ or Legend+, but Items tiered for Amateurs and Pros can be gifted, too.

See the MAX balls from 500 cr up, three types available for As, Ps (with a "gift" button) and TPs (no "gift" button) respectively.

Apologies, you are right. :)

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2019 11:25 PM

gbuch69:
    no! just a reg. Calaway ball. And she is a legend  too. The only option there is "PURCHASE".

nothing for gift, like it use to have.

It's not about the giftee's tier but the item's tier. Thus, the answer remains the same, regardless of the item:

alosso:
    It's one of the rare tiered items (...) which generally cannot be gifted, tiers below TP excluded.

• PAGES
RSS