Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hole size and ball size

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 21 2009 11:31 PM (1 replies)
  • Syn7aX
    64 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2009 7:12 AM

I would like to know what the dimensions of the holes and balls are supposed to be in this game.  In real life a hole must be 4 1/4 inches.  And the ball has to be at least 1.68 inches.  In this game it looks like the ball is 2 inches big.  This would equal to many more lip outs due to the two circumferences of the objects.  Which seems to happen alot in this game.  And why does it look like the hole is smaller on longer putts when the ball goes by the hole.  I swear sometimes the ball only looks about half the size of the hole.

Lip outs just kill me in this game since the last putting update.  I can not tell you how many lip outs I have with 6-7 foot putts.

Many people would say to hit it a little harder on a 6-7 foot putt that has a lot of break to take some of the break out of the putt.  In this game if you hit a putt just a touch too hard, that will equal a what?  You guessed it, a lip out.

Sorry I had to rant a little bit.  I just shot a 72 on the weekly 18 tourny and I think I lipped out about 8 putts.  Love the game though, the ultimate time waster for us IT guys when it is slow at work.  ;)

• dbaum23
    25 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2009 11:31 PM

I totally agree with you....putting is my downfall in this game though.  I don't know how many shots i've knocked within 5 feet just to lip one out or have bad luck.  So frustrating!!!

RSS