Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CC vs CC Event

Wed, Mar 14 2018 5:17 AM (977 replies)
  • cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 5:40 PM

This might be the biggest epic failure to date by WGT....sry just the way i see it. A lot of very upset people that more than likely won't be taking part in CC clash part deux......very sad

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 3:32 AM

This thread has long passed it's sell by date. I'm suggesting that we take it 100 pages and let it die a happy death with your selections of golf jokes and funny videos.  

This is my contribution:

They weren't the best golf company but they still have the best golf commercial. It has been almost 10 years since ChipShot.com went belly up in the first dot-com bust but their commercial will last forever.

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:12 PM

so..........................whens the next clash?

• RyjaTybas
    5,139 Posts
    Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:47 PM

rollone:

so..........................whens the next clash?

Brings to mind Mad Magazine's "Spy v Spy" - its cat and mouse.

• Daroni
    10 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 6:09 PM

I dont know if it applies to everyone. But when there is a clash on. You will get a free pass every 3hrs or so and each clash lasts approx the same amount of time. So you should be able to enter every clash. Of course you can only play each clash once unless you buy a pass, Also you have to use the pass as soon as you get it, because you wont get another one until you do. You may have to wait a few mins. But if you have the timing right you can play all the clashes, apart from when you have gone to bed, lol.

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 8:34 AM

Shoe it must always play 2 clubs in each round that have won the previous round and you only have to take the 10 best score in each club.

It must be played single play and not unlimited.

These changes you wrote in your post for me do not change the situation a lot, but obviously everyone is free to play the clash as best he believes.

That's just my thought.

bye

Carlo

• jimmel3
    59 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 5:17 AM

Love your comeback Irish lol. 

RSS