Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ***Downtime Tonight 9/30***

Fri, Oct 3 2014 11:35 PM (145 replies)
  • duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 9:17 AM

keep this thread going - in case shoe doesn't make it to the forums between rounds today - he'll need to see this tomorrow or saturday for the release note idea :)

yes.....i'm babbling on about him not coming to the forums every day - shocked lol

• GLADSTONESCREWER
    749 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 1:19 PM

As a few have said i have got the white space or tool bar at the bottom of the page and its not good

i cannot use ie or ff because of metre issues. i now use safari but this has ruined it

i used to use FF until WGT required i update Flash version .i used to have flash version 11 i think and that was Ok, i did notice after the new flash version update with FF that when i opened Task manager i had two Flahplayer running when before i had none but it showed plugin or something, anyway that put paid to FF which until then i had used very well

Any help most appreciated

Glad  :)

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 1:29 PM

It's Flash 14 with FF now - get an update!

Furtheron, I never had an issue with FF and two Flash players. www.adobe.com may help you to deinstall both of them(?) and then install the current one.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 4:41 PM

SplashLewis:
    Same with the other flight simulators I played. this was what, almost 20 years ago.

OMG you were a Beta tester when you were 7 years old!!?   ;)

I'm with you and Splash, I did software development and management for more than 30 years and am aghast at what they throw out there each release.  They break stuff totally unrelated to the new features on every release (Cabo on this one) so they must have no configuration management control over what goes in a release.  Anyway, the beta test team, player representative team, and release notes have all been suggested before and fallen on deaf ears.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 5:14 PM

We are all Guinea Pigs for the game that will eventually replace this one 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 5:27 PM

While we climb the tiers and levels....

• mmyers0
    478 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 8:31 PM

duffer19:

keep this thread going - in case shoe doesn't make it to the forums between rounds today - he'll need to see this tomorrow or saturday for the release note idea :)

yes.....i'm babbling on about him not coming to the forums every day - shocked lol

He never said that nor anything like it. You quoted him saying that he doesn't visit other forums and turned it into him not visiting the forums that he gets paid to visit.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 8:32 PM

mmyers0:

duffer19:

He never said that nor anything like it. You quoted him saying that he doesn't visit other forums and turned it into him not visiting the forums that he gets paid to visit.

just how i read it bro - be cool

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 8:46 PM

He told us that he is on holiday ! 

we are on our own !!! 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 1:08 AM

DonCaron:
    Splash has a great Idea in his thread, Try it first on a selected group. I think they also need a Panel of Players to discuss changes

I think they already have this in place now. Might explain some of the strange changes that are happening....lol.

RSS