Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ryder Cup Avatar Like 2012 Given To Us!!!!! And me going off track,I'm sorry,Please be kind LOL :-)

Tue, Sep 23 2014 7:01 AM (5 replies)
  • HUMORMAN
    165 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 5:56 PM

I know you can do it,would be nice with 2014 Avatar,Oh wait i can use 2012 Avatar, NOT,You all do so many great things for us,so please make a new look  Ryder Cup Avatar for what now is 2014! and as you know I have spent $$$ on Avatars cause I like to have fun changing them,I may be the most of all that have done this,It is for fun and change and to play and mess with my good WGT player friends I have on here,I thank WGT for all of the work they do,to all the people that have a hand in running this wild world nutcase site I think over all you are doing all the best you can,and people that cry need to understand that,this is not a easy thing!

All My Best,

HUMORMAN/Dave

MY WGT AVATARS 25 BOUGHT 11 FREE

I will now wait for the child like and the adult ways of replying to what I said by some that need to grow up,cause it will happen only being cause some forum people think they run the forums,but that is on them if it makes them feel better about themselves,It's a online video game,not life,stay in control,It's a online video game with many great people and some that think they run it cause they play much better than others,that's nice you play better,we all here are to have fun,the real people ,but I do not disrespect anyone's negative thoughts,that's on anyone,free speech,I just want us all to get along,life is to short,I'm done now LOL,much respect to all......I do want to say I am sorry for my input,I just get frustrated even if I as a simple thing and get child like responses,that's  why I rarely will come here and say something,I play a great many players,you ask them and they will say I am alright person to hang and play with  LOL that's all,I just want to get along and have fun :-)and playing on Skype makes it a new world,fun as hell,and  we get to really end up making  friends :-)

P.S. I had a stroke and barley came back,so maybe when I talk it may not be the best,But I'm still on earth which I thank god for cause this game kind of brought me back,meeting great people and playing here all the time,It's a part of my life that keeps me going,I do apologize if I upset anyone,no harm meant,GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 6:16 PM

Well done Dave for playing this game as I guess it was originally intended.

Asking for a new avatar I think will not offend anybody in the slightest, I hope you get one by the way.

Interaction over the internet, through this game and Skype is a great way for folks to stay interactive, and asking for a new avatar is, I would imagine, no problem for WGT to offer although I think last time it was free balls.

No offence taken by myself and I hope you get a new avatar ;-) 

Mush

• HUMORMAN
    165 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 7:41 PM

Thank you so much Mush,

It was a nice change to have a nice reply or reprocess to post of mine, I feel you are one of the good guys on here,which there are many,but saying what you said gives me hope of saying something here on the forum sometime again,I now do hope we end up playing some Golf,if you want to friend me or I friend you I would be very glad for it to happen,I wish you all the best,in the game and life,but watch out for the rough LOL.

Later on

Dave/HUMORMAN :-)

And about the Avatar,not so much I want it even though it would be cool,just was thinking if they would do it again for this year,color look ,maybe red white blue shoes,some stars or and stripes,just a mix of anything representing the USA for it,That's all,just a thought.,And about playing and getting to know each other cause of Skype is so cool,I have made many true friends from around the world cause of playing WGT and using Skype.

Mushy01:

Well done Dave for playing this game as I guess it was originally intended.

Asking for a new avatar I think will not offend anybody in the slightest, I hope you get one by the way.

Interaction over the internet, through this game and Skype is a great way for folks to stay interactive, and asking for a new avatar is, I would imagine, no problem for WGT to offer although I think last time it was free balls.

No offence taken by myself and I hope you get a new avatar ;-) 

Mush

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 8:54 PM

Hopefully WGT will be generous and have the avatars for those who are eligible. I still have a British (EU) Passport as well so perhaps....lol

Impressive selection there Dave, I have never bought one but I am a tight ass lol

And I am pleased you get so much enjoyment from the game - and sounds like you play the game just for enjoyment, which IMHO is the best way.

Absolutely no harm in your post mate, in fact quite refreshing

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 10:47 PM

i too am so looking forward to a new kit - can't wait - always did like shopping for new clothes lol.  old school would be wonderful - shirts and ties and lids from a bygone era :)

or anything new in fact :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 7:01 AM

Nice thread, a Ryder cup avatar would be cool.

H-man, I reposted your pic, my avatar was cut in half, lol.

One question though, where's Waldo?

RSS