Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club FAQ

Tue, Oct 17 2017 8:50 AM (84 replies)
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2016 9:00 AM

Which Top 50 do you mean? There are several lists with different sort criteria, some are public, some are semi-hidden.

And, which purpose or advantage should it have to be in any Top 50? Even a first place won't bring you anything, and the winners of a Clash don't get any valuable item IMHO.

Me thinks that the most valuable criteria for CCs aren't measured publicly:

Fun & action, friendship, support etc.

• Sanerang
    104 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 3:44 AM

How can I preview a CC before joining it? I play at least once a day often more and contribute a lot of XP points but I want to be a member of a CC that has inter-club tournaments and has an active course/tournament builder.

I have found no way to preview a CC as every time I click on a CC name the thing NEVER opens for me to view the CC.I need help with this.

Sincerely,

Sanerang

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 4:24 PM

If you find a CC that looks interesting to you and you have some specific criteria for what you want from a CC, your best bet is to contact the owner and ask those questions. Any club owner worth their salt will be able to tell you more about the club and whether it fits your requirements, and if you don't get a worthwhile response then that should tell you the club is not for you.

Many CCs have also created their own external websites which tell you about the ethos of the club, give you a look at the kind of competitions they run and give you an overall sense of what the club is about. Some clubs post the address of their websites on their home page,

But there is no way to 'preview' a club in the way you are asking. Looking at a club's recent activity and member list will give you some sense of how active their members are, but you'll get more information by direct contact or looking at their website (if they have one).

Good luck!

• FoundDaBunker
    579 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 11:36 PM
    MIBCTGOLF:

also the owner being able to cancel a Tourney , like if mistake was made when making the tourney or someone made a tourney that was against the CC Tourney Rules !!

Yes, as suggested by MIBCTGOLF, I would be useful for owners to be able to cancel a Tourney, I've created a tourney in a past CC and afterwards when I saw that a mistake had been made, I asked the owner if he could delete it, but of course he could not and also now being an owner I made the mistake of not checking whether a golf course was available to my mobile device users in my club and later found out it wasn't and was stuck with an unused tourney for a week, so yes, owners to be able to cancel/delete a tourney would be most helpful.

-FDB
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2017 8:50 AM
    If you contact Customer Service they will remove a tournament. Sometimes a Tournament will double post, creating 2 of the same ones. I have had them remove one on a few occasions when that has happened.
RSS