Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Extended load time..???

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 9 2008 9:44 PM (3 replies)
  • Sabre1
    11 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2008 3:21 PM

alex or wgt admin...as brother juke and dacs can tell you ,It takes a long time to load when I attempt to play w/ other people....and also in single player as well.It can take as many as 4 to 6 mins to load the game. I have enabled the pop ups. checked cookies, Defragmented and optimized, and have even shut off my anti-virus andother protecters..still..have slow load time, my computer is new,has plenty of space..do you have any suggestions..Thank you in advance...

Sabre 

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2008 3:35 PM

Hi Sabre, what OS and broswer/version are you using?

• Sabre1
    11 Posts
    Sat, Nov 8 2008 5:53 PM

windows vista os,and int explorer..(my pc is only 2 mos. old) so the newest version of int explorer..I guess...also..why is it kicking me or the other players out?? they just freeze..pls help and make it simple...I'm very new at this..thanks alex..

John

• ColFlanders
    22 Posts
    Sun, Nov 9 2008 9:44 PM

Try updating to newest Flash Player www.adobe.com. Then visit THIS site:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

It allows you to clear your Flash Player cache, and more importantly, you can increase the cache size for the WGT site!!! These two things helped my load times dramaticly!

Good Luck!

RSS