Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 10 2014 7:47 AM (9 replies)
  • jsororke
    25 Posts
    Fri, Sep 5 2014 12:03 PM

WGT Game is a rip off in the middle of playing a tournament they end the game like I'm sitting at the computer waiting for the next game then some games wait for ever before you can play again!!!!!!  Ripped off!!!!!!

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Sep 5 2014 12:23 PM

jsororke:

WGT Game is a rip off in the middle of playing a tournament they end the game like I'm sitting at the computer waiting for the next game then some games wait for ever before you can play again!!!!!!  Ripped off!!!!!!

What tournament was it?  Some tournaments have a time limit and if you don't finish in that time limit you are WD.

- WGTdbloshoe

• jsororke
    25 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 6:43 PM

Game  why am I always being removed from the game as you say lobby join another game

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 6:33 AM

jsororke:

Game  why am I always being removed from the game as you say lobby join another game

If it's multiplayer probably cause folks don't want to play a lvl 85 tour pro ( they don't know if ya got all the top clubs or not )

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 6:48 AM
    The friend list would put me off.
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 6:51 AM

courteneyfish:
    The friend list would put me off.

lol I see your point CF but can't see it in a lobby 

• CanadianGoose44
    9 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 6:40 PM

I totally agree.. great rip off...... each time i am in front of a game suddenly it s stop with no warnings. and no chance to come back to the game .. with the only explanition tahtb something went wrong .. but  when I am behind no way the game goes until the end.. above all with players with higher ranks...How do you explain this WGT Executives ..??? come on tell me how does it happens???? 

• MSilbys
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 9:48 PM

im sure that has a small part but i am getting the same thing and i don't play in multiplayer..

i tried 2 different computer and sure enough i not only lose my pass on it everytime.

i have 2 pings going at the same time i play this game and i have no packet loss or high response times. it is for sure this game..

my real question should be when are they going to fix it..

• jsororke
    25 Posts
    Mon, Oct 6 2014 5:47 PM

game meter is junk click on it and it slides all the way to the right it does not stop then the ball goes way off!!!!  

• jsororke
    25 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 7:47 AM

why do you  wgt screw with people on this game you click on meter & it will slide all the way to the right, then you lose your pass because of you Error you say when you screw up I should not have to suffer for it Stop Ripping People OFF!!!!!!

RSS