Forums

Help › Forums

Re: COUNTRY CLUB GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENT

Mon, Sep 18 2017 3:08 AM (839 replies)
  • AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Wed, Oct 29 2014 1:57 PM

Rich, we just find out a number of workers were on a nearby garden, sunbathing.

We immediately took a corrective action and got them back to work.
    I'm sure this won't happen again, and sorry for the inconvenience.

PS: no gnome has been harmed in the making of our Grand Prix tournament spreadsheet.

-abq-

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Oct 29 2014 3:51 PM

AlbertoBQ:

Rich, we just find out a number of workers were on a nearby garden, sunbathing.

We immediately took a corrective action and got them back to work.
    I'm sure this won't happen again, and sorry for the inconvenience.

PS: no gnome has been harmed in the making of our Grand Prix tournament spreadsheet.

-abq-

Quality post abq,made me smile :) What more does anyone want. A well organised tournament with comical posts to boot.

Keep up the good work.

Russell

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 9:14 PM

Alberto, I'm curious as to why my CTTH scores haven't shown up all week? Until a few minutes ago, my best was 85 but just shot a 72.44. I realize the last score shouldn't show until the next update, but want to make sure whatever is keeping any score from posting, that I know why.

Thanks much, we're just fighting like crazy to make the cut, and we all appreciate all the work y'all have done and how well all has been run.

ShadyShank TYBR CC

edit: Well, I figured it out but I don't know why it happened, though I know it wasn't your fault. When the week started, I put the links to the courses up on our forum, then went to the game client and the only Oak I saw until today was the sweeps.

I knew it didn't seem right and kept checking the very bottom each day but no challenge was there for some reason. Like I said, until I just checked today, as I have each day since the week began.

Anyway, I plan on getting below that 72 before it's over, but I just wonder if that was just a glitch that I experienced? And I don't expect you to know the answer to that or to try and find it.

Thanks Again,

ShadyShank TYBR CC

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:01 AM

SOME STATISTICS OF THE FIRST 3 ROUNDS

- The teams Aphrodite and Wooden Tee have split victories in the first three rounds in fact Aphrodite won 2 stroke and 1 ctth while Wooden Tee won 2 ctth and 1 stroke.

- Best team score stroke-----> Aphrodite 137 (first round)

- Best team score ctth---------> Aphrodite 195.47 (first round)

- Best personal score stroke 1st round:

jcgfree 26 (Aphrodite)

- Best personal score stroke 2nd round:

ladyluck87 26 ( Aphrodite )

- Best personal score stroke 3rd round:

dazza501 27 ( Wooden Tee )

malamute12345 27 ( The Serenity Club )

poldimaier 27 ( Aphrodite )

briangrubb 27 ( Double Eagle )

kas64 27 ( The Madrid Golf Club )

huskerjackie 27 ( Scoudrels+and+Wenches )

drussthelegend 27( Cosa Nostra )

- Best personal score ctth 1st round:

francobaldini 31.28 ( Stato Libero dei Litfiba )

- Best personal score ctth 2nd round:

albertobq 34.52 ( East Coast )

- Best personal score ctth 3rd round:

leighbullock 38.09 ( UK Golfers Elite )

- Teams that have completed more rounds:

Stato Libero dei Litfiba  ( all rounds )

Sherbrooke                      ( all rounds )

The Serenity Club           ( all rounds )

Black Diamond GC          ( all rounds )

- Cut line for points

1st round

stroke--------> score 150 -------> 13th place ------> 9 points

ctth------------> score 251.77 ---> 15th place ------> 2 points

2nd round

stroke--------> score 154 --------> 15th place ------> 3 points

ctth------------> score 271.18 ----> 15th place ------> 2 points

3rd round

stroke--------> score 153 --------> 14th place -------> 6 points

ctth------------> score 305.89 ----> 15th place -------> 2 points

Good luck in final round of qualification

bye

Carlo 

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Fri, Oct 31 2014 4:13 AM

ShadyShank:
    Well, I figured it out but I don't know why it happened

Hey Shady, WGT sometimes just play tricks on us :-) maybe next time just double check the name of the tournament "Wk..." instead of "Month ..." but I guess you did that.

Glad you found what was wrong before I took a look, and best of luck on your CTTH score!

-abq-

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Fri, Oct 31 2014 12:13 PM

ShadyShank:

Alberto, I'm curious as to why my CTTH scores haven't shown up all week? Until a few minutes ago, my best was 85 but just shot a 72.44. I realize the last score shouldn't show until the next update, but want to make sure whatever is keeping any score from posting, that I know why.

Thanks much, we're just fighting like crazy to make the cut, and we all appreciate all the work y'all have done and how well all has been run.

ShadyShank TYBR CC

edit: Well, I figured it out but I don't know why it happened, though I know it wasn't your fault. When the week started, I put the links to the courses up on our forum, then went to the game client and the only Oak I saw until today was the sweeps.

I knew it didn't seem right and kept checking the very bottom each day but no challenge was there for some reason. Like I said, until I just checked today, as I have each day since the week began.

Anyway, I plan on getting below that 72 before it's over, but I just wonder if that was just a glitch that I experienced? And I don't expect you to know the answer to that or to try and find it.

Thanks Again,

ShadyShank TYBR CC

Somenthing strange and unusual is going on these last days in WGT. My notes appear often completely wrong, Anyone has noted that in the game client when u'r playing a mp all the players are indicated always as members of the same CC? Bye

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 1:39 AM

Ehi guys just a bit of patience now will be created the calendars of the second phase.

Carlo

• graemelee99
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 2:44 AM

On behalf of ClubBanditos, i'd like to say thanks to Carlo and abq for a great (but short... lol) tournament and thanks for inviting us.  We hope we can participate in any further tourneys you run.

Great effort fellas and appreciate the time you guys put in for our enjoyment

all the best

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 5:57 AM

pierolitfiba:

SURPRISE

At the end of the phase one the teams qualified between 17th-24th place will play a round robin championship style tournament, for a total of 7 matches.

PRIZE

1st place------->10 CC pass each player

2nd place------>   5 CC pass each player

3rd place------->   2 CC pass each player

Hoping that the surprise is to your liking, the company Charles & Albert wish you good fun

bye

Carlo

Better to remind this. Maybe it should be better to add it in the first post of the 3d. Tks to all and best whishes for the 2nd stage. Byeeeee
  • Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 5:58 AM

pierolitfiba:

SURPRISE

At the end of the phase one the teams qualified between 17th-24th place will play a round robin championship style tournament, for a total of 7 matches.

PRIZE

1st place------->10 CC pass each player

2nd place------>   5 CC pass each player

3rd place------->   2 CC pass each player

Hoping that the surprise is to your liking, the company Charles & Albert wish you good fun

bye

Carlo

Better to remind this. Maybe it should be better to add it in the first post of the 3d. Tks to all and best whishes for the 2nd stage. Byeeeee
RSS