Help › Forums

Re: Club Specials!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 2 2014 10:46 PM (9 replies)
  • PCFRASER
    111 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 6:32 PM

Good evening WGT,

The current special on the SLDR at lvl 79 and in white has been running for months now. Even though it states for a limited time. I wonder how limited?

I know you have had the R1 on special previously but how about possibly putting the R11S driver and R11s 3 Wood on special at a lower level for a 'Limited Time' Or possibly the lvl 96 Big Bertha Driver.

I think that the deal on the SLDR has run it's course, let's see just about anything else or possibly some new equipment like some 3 woods, wedges, irons etc.....

PCF

P.S.  The new 250 yd BB 3 wood doesn't quite cut it for new equipment. Let's put out more than one piece at at time mabe'y?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 6:45 PM

PCFRASER:
    I know you have had the R1 on special previously but how about possibly putting the R11S driver

My driving accuracy decreased by 6% using that driver, it's fast and missing the ding is no fun. I was counting the hours waiting to get rid of it. Just my experience though, others might like it.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 7:02 PM

PaulTon:
    My driving accuracy decreased by 6% using that driver

It is not much of a driver. The SLDR L-89 is the best except for the BB L-96, which is King

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 7:12 PM

PCFRASER:

Good evening WGT,

The current special on the SLDR at lvl 79 and in white has been running for months now. Even though it states for a limited time. I wonder how limited?

I know you have had the R1 on special previously but how about possibly putting the R11S driver and R11s 3 Wood on special at a lower level for a 'Limited Time' Or possibly the lvl 96 Big Bertha Driver.

I think that the deal on the SLDR has run it's course, let's see just about anything else or possibly some new equipment like some 3 woods, wedges, irons etc.....

PCF

P.S.  The new 250 yd BB 3 wood doesn't quite cut it for new equipment. Let's put out more than one piece at at time mabe'y?

The SLDR is a better diver than the R11s 

SweetiePie:
    The SLDR L-89 is the best except for the BB L-96, which is King

Not so fast there SP the 98 R1 and the nike lvl 100 are out there too lol( clubs we can still get that is )

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 7:54 PM

spdemon:

Not so fast there SP the 98 R1 and the nike lvl 100 are out there too lol( clubs we can still get that is )

Ha - no argument there...although I did rent the L-98 and it was a super club but giving a Granny Smith for a Pink Lady didn't make any sense...

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 8:01 PM

SweetiePie:

spdemon:

Ha - no argument there...although I did rent the L-98 and it was a super club but giving a Granny Smith for a Pink Lady didn't make any sense...

Rite lol

• bigsalad
    89 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 12:07 AM

I strongly agree with and support PCF's suggestion for early access to high end drivers, the only remaining equipment obstacle to a level playing field for me in a sea of Legends and TL's, many/most of whom caught the early R1.  For now I am relegated to many months of first loser play to get there.

Perhaps a better understanding of why the R1 and SLDR (and no others to date) were done by WGT would be helpful to me and others here? 

• Baldace
    3,254 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 3:51 AM

Can only agree...SLDR L89.. best driver available..I am a new legend and this club has made a massive difference to my game.

• PCFRASER
    111 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 4:08 AM

Baldace:

Can only agree...SLDR L89.. best driver available..I am a new legend and this club has made a massive difference to my game.

Good morning all,

No arguments here that the SLDR is a great driver. I in fact have the white version which costs something like 300 credits more than the normal lvl 89 version, still not sure why the color bumps the price up that much???

Concerning club specials, I only know that this special has run it's course. Let's see the BB lvl 96 or Nike lvl 100 drivers on special for a limited time.

Wouldn't hurt to have WGT (anyone) chime in here on either a new special or new equipment.

PCF

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 10:46 PM

PCFRASER:
    No arguments here that the SLDR is a great driver. I in fact have the white version which costs something like 300 credits more than the normal lvl 89 version, still not sure why the color bumps the price up that much???

not the color thats for sure its because its 10 lvls earlier lol

PCFRASER:
    Concerning club specials, I only know that this special has run it's course. Let's see the BB lvl 96 or Nike lvl 100 drivers on special for a limited time.

doubt this will happen 

PCFRASER:
    Wouldn't hurt to have WGT (anyone) chime in here on either a new special or new equipment.

might get a stay tuned from them on this about all i can see them saying lol

RSS