Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Think I just found the lowest AVG player on wgt :)

Mon, Jan 4 2021 10:22 AM (170 replies)
  • skccvb
    799 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 12:02 PM

Not that it relates completely to this thread, but just managed a 24 on Andy's B9 from the girlie tees (moderate winds), just missing 23 on the lip (on the par 5) from about 20 feet....   :)   May or might not be a tie for the record there...

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 7:22 PM

Not enough to brag about it at home?

You have to come to town and tell all.

Attention hormone ya are!

• KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 7:57 PM

Your CC mate Mike. You tell it like it is.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 8:02 PM

KyRock75:

Your CC mate Mike. You tell it like it is.

Lol!

Ya know it.

Did Ryan give you my message?

• Melissa12171
    53 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 12:22 AM

This is the biggest joke I've ever seen.  You create your own CC and then make tournaments in a course that you master, with the shorter Tee, no wind and speed of green easy.   Then you play it again and again....Until you get your average down.   This is a big achievement?  WOW     I am totally shocked !!!!!    

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 1:18 AM

Melissa12171:

This is the biggest joke I've ever seen.  You create your own CC and then make tournaments in a course that you master, with the shorter Tee, no wind and speed of green easy.   Then you play it again and again....Until you get your average down.   This is a big achievement?  WOW     I am totally shocked !!!!!    

This can be said, I suppose, but

I was so sick of of hovering around the mark for promotion to TL, I set up a 7 day comp on Beth with low winds and just hammered it until I got over the line....lol

What I admire about Jessica's personnel Goal is ...  when you get an Average that low, you have to shoot unthinkable scores (unthinkable for me...lol) just to get your Ave down. You basically had to play one course (ranked round) or very low scores on others to get it or Wd  and restart.  To Shoot those scores, you have to be pretty good.

Just Saying

-Roger

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 6:52 AM

Melissa12171:
    This is the biggest joke I've ever seen.

Oooh the naivety...

This Game is easy ( @ times )  :-))

We gotta set ourselves goals to keep it interesting ?

Melissa12171:
    make tournaments in a course that you master, with the shorter Tee, no wind and speed of green easy.   Then you play it again and again....Until you get your average down.   This is a big achievement?  WOW     I am totally shocked !!!!!

Jess was a TL before she started Her quest I believe and.......

Any time YOU shoot a 24 on Beth, Easy greens and NO wind..

^^^ ( or ANY conditions )

I'll send you 10 sleeves of whatever you use !

^^ You just might have yourself a goal now ? ^^ lol

Andy

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 10:37 AM

MBaggese:

Attention hormone ya are!

Yup just another WGT whormone here lol

Geez Mike ya got nuthin' better ta do ffs    lmao

(oh and how about all the folks who proudly display their best round scorecards on their wall?)  Just sayin  :)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 1:01 PM

skccvb:
    (oh and how about all the folks who proudly display their best round scorecards on their wall?)  Just sayin  :)

See, I consider the Club "home", and my wall the back porch;)

• Melissa12171
    53 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 9:42 PM

alcaucin:

Melissa12171:
    This is the biggest joke I've ever seen.

Oooh the naivety...

This Game is easy ( @ times )  :-))

We gotta set ourselves goals to keep it interesting ?

Melissa12171:
    make tournaments in a course that you master, with the shorter Tee, no wind and speed of green easy.   Then you play it again and again....Until you get your average down.   This is a big achievement?  WOW     I am totally shocked !!!!!

Jess was a TL before she started Her quest I believe and.......

Any time YOU shoot a 24 on Beth, Easy greens and NO wind..

^^^ ( or ANY conditions )

I'll send you 10 sleeves of whatever you use !

^^ You just might have yourself a goal now ? ^^ lol

Andy

Te voy a responder en Espanol ya que parece que tienes problemas con el Ingles!  En ningún sitio de mi Post hable de que tirar un 24 en BPB No era un logro, claro que lo es, no puedes fallar ningun birdie y necesitas 2 Eagles... es excepcional conseguir algo así. Lo que da risa es bajar tu AVG jugando una y otra vez el mismo campo con las condiciones mas faciles que el juego te provee y el mejor Equipo de palos de golf.. Eso mi amigo lo puede Hacer cualquiera... Asi que toma tu reto del 24 en BPB y las 10 sleeve de bolas y pásatelos por el pecho ....     OLE

RSS