Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New member, looking for playing pals

Mon, Aug 25 2014 9:36 AM (4 replies)
  • Safdar1
    454 Posts
    Sun, Aug 17 2014 6:42 PM

Hello, I just started this game, and I have heard it is best to play with friends (I just noticed a tournament where the leading score for hack level was around 58!). I am just an average player who is enjoying the game.

I am based in the UK (FYI, for time zones), so if anyone wants an honest average player (I think I am pro level, average 72 point something, so I guess I should be going up soon, level around 40) please do feel free to send me an invite or a message.

I trust this an acceptable message to place in this forum :)

Thanks

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Aug 17 2014 10:12 PM

Safdar1:

Hello, I just started this game, and I have heard it is best to play with friends (I just noticed a tournament where the leading score for hack level was around 58!). I am just an average player who is enjoying the game.

I am based in the UK (FYI, for time zones), so if anyone wants an honest average player (I think I am pro level, average 72 point something, so I guess I should be going up soon, level around 40) please do feel free to send me an invite or a message.

Thanks

Hey bro join in on some multiplayer games and add the nice ones lol and btw join a country club and you wont need to buy the putter pal and its a good way to make friends also 

• Safdar1
    454 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 1:44 PM

I started playing multi player games, it is real fun, made lots of friends, met lots of good people, more than a few masters and legends giving me tips . I also joined a cc which seems very active and fun, and I seem to have gotten a  free putter pal and shot pal !!

Thanks

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 2:31 PM

Safdar1:

I started playing multi player games, it is real fun, made lots of friends, met lots of good people, more than a few masters and legends giving me tips . I also joined a cc which seems very active and fun, and I seem to have gotten a  free putter pal and shot pal !!

Thanks

Safdar1:

Thanks

Glad to see you are enjoying!         - WGTdbloshoe

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 9:36 AM

Safdar1:

Thanks

If it makes you feel any better, the guy who got a 58 as a hack...probably won't be getting another 58.  He may as well have put a neon sign over his head saying "multi-accounter".

Welcome to WGT.

RSS