Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Pass for XP for CC - TOO complicated

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 2 2014 12:52 AM (31 replies)
  • stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 11:26 AM

TY Demon - something I'll have to check on...

Steve :-)

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 11:30 AM

stevepsheehan:

TY Demon - something I'll have to check on...

Steve :-)

no problem bro 

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 1:25 PM

stevepsheehan:

Pass for XP for CC - TOO complicated

Too complicated?

We get 1 free Pass every 12 hours. Otherwise a Pass costs 37 credits.

A Pass adds any ranked round XP we earn to our CC's XP total.

The more XP a CC has the more perks the CC gets.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 11:27 PM

lindseyak:
    Two Issues i'd like confirmation about...1. with all the disconnects lately, if you purchase the CC Pass you lose it even if you or your team (in Alt) didn't disconnect...WHY?!!!!...

Idk best to play a round solo when using the pass

lindseyak:
    and secondly, is it true that if your CC is at level 5 or above you get double XP points?

No at lvl 5 your club gets 3 officers +2% xp per your round and 100 member limit

If you go to the game client and click on the cc logo then benefits it shows them 

• juggss6
    121 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 4:41 PM

ApexPC:

Too complicated?

We don't get a pass every 12 hours. If you bought one an hour before you were about to get the next one, you have to wait 12 more hours for your free one. This is my only gripe.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 8:54 PM

juggss6:

ApexPC:

Too complicated?

We don't get a pass every 12 hours. If you bought one an hour before you were about to get the next one, you have to wait 12 more hours for your free one. This is my only gripe.

If you buy more than one they all have to be used up to get the timer to reset as well

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 10:18 PM

juggss6:

If you bought one an hour before you were about to get the next one, you have to wait 12 more hours for your free one. This is my only gripe.

This really is silly, buying one should not reset the clock for your next free one. 

We have to remember it's a new addition though and hopefully some of the problems will be sorted some time soon.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 10:41 PM

MainzMan:

This really is silly, buying one should not reset the clock for your next free one. 

We have to remember it's a new addition though and hopefully some of the problems will be sorted some time soon.

I agree and thought it may have been one of the first things worked on but alas it wasn't (or fixed at the last update) - hopefully soon as it is an absurd situation.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 11:50 PM

spdemon:

juggss6:

ApexPC:

If you buy more than one they all have to be used up to get the timer to reset as well

From the FAQs =>

How do I get Country Club passes?

If you are a member of a country club, you will automatically be awarded one pass. If you use that pass you will receive another one 12 hours later. You can also purchase passes in the Pro Shop.

Thus it's not "every 12 hours" but "12 hours later". And, apparently, we get the promised passes only when the bucket is empty!?! Now that's raising it to the second power!

Ev1 should be advised NOT to buy any passes - the devotion to the CCs apparently is mislead for the company's revenue!

Add the inevitable delays because you don't set an alarm clock to start after 12 hours sharp and the delay of playing the game...

I used one in a CC tournament last night, and now (8:50 am) I have to wait for three hours to spend my CDP to the CC. I'm gonna revert to playing only one pass per day: With my CDP!

RSS