Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Low Lvls Using High Lvls. How?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 14 2010 9:37 PM (4 replies)
  • W000T
    104 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 3:00 PM
    I constantly see people in their level 30s and 40s using the high level equipment like (lvl 62) R9 and (lvl58) G10. How are they doing that?
  • danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 7:12 PM

They have been playing the game for over a year..wgt GAVE US OLD TIMERS 30 LEVEL POINTS TO START WITH. sorry cap lock.

• anomahaguy
    93 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 1:28 AM

because you used to be able to aquire clubs based on your rank. the levels are a very new addition.

• BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 1:09 PM

anomahaguy:

because you used to be able to aquire clubs based on your rank. the levels are a very new addition.

That, and they "opened" the Pro Shop for a while when they brought in the level system to allow people to buy clubs it would normally take them forever to acquire.

Kind of dumb really but there's a lot of dumb going around WGT the past month and a half.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 9:37 PM

i am one of those using equipment that i am now barred from purchasing..  i discovered right away that to be competive i needed a better driver and putter and at that time the only restriction placed upon me was that for some of the clubs you had to be a master.  everything else depended on your wallet and commen sense.  alot of the harping and carping i see in the forums indicate to me that the pro shop should be open to the requirements of personal wealth and intelligence; not everyone can be a master, legend, or what ever other title you may be given.....tiers, levels hogwash, give me a competent handicap guide to go by and every golfer for himself; i also think that for those who must be an elitist mentality and require special treatment (warrented or not), this is where a country club could fulfill all their wishes and fantasies, as they do in real life.....my 2 cents.....

RSS