Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How do you invite someone to be a friend?

Thu, Feb 22 2018 11:41 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2018 11:41 AM

cfcabill:

When you are on WGT you will notice a box on the left side of the page that is headed "Friends" and "Invites".  Any friends will show a blue, green, or red dot. Any that are green or blue could be invited to play by clicking on a particular kind of game and then going through the set up process. At one point you will be offered the chance to do a multi-player game. this is your chance to ask.

You can also do much the same on the friend profile page.

Now to address your real problem. You have just 3 friends and the last time that any of those 3 played was October 15. You joined a country club September 14 but do not seem to have made any friends there. Granted, your friends are new to you, but I am mystified . as to how you met them. Generally country clubs are the best place to make friends and arrange multi-player games.

While I have a friends list of slightly over 100, I tend to cull that list to players from my club or ones I have played with at various times. As I write this I have 6 friends who are green and 5 who are red. Build your friends list starting with members of your country club and start inviting them. If this is a non-starter, change clubs to one where the members are interested in playing multi-player games.

You might want to try a country club where the owner is active. Your club's owner has gone missing.

• PAGES
RSS