Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Transferring Country club to other member But Member not Receiving email to accept transfer

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 23 2014 10:55 AM (20 replies)
  • siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 10:26 PM

alanti:

WGTdbloshoe:
    We are making some pretty big enhancements and changes to CC's over the next few months.  I am hoping this will fix will be in. 

Very good to hear DB, I am positive most club owners will be ecstatic to see this. After all CC's are the life blood of the game for many players.

let's not get over angry over this !

50/50 could still be to a new member !

let them hear who the new owner is and transfer will become !!

done and over , nobody lost a life!

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 4:01 PM

This may be matter of looking in wrong section of email.

It happened to me as well and it turned out was in my junk mail or promotional email ect all email sections must be checked for it ; ]

Thanks for great repair of cc forums edit control is great work ,great to have edit control back ; ]

one other thing that is really needed is cc tourney cancel button. i have had a lower tier player create tourney without permission and no one to fill it so it stays there for long time and takes away from creation space.

Thank you all for help and great work in these issues!

SG88

• MrSCicero
    154 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 8:44 PM

spaceghost88:

This may be matter of looking in wrong section of email.

It happened to me as well and it turned out was in my junk mail or promotional email ect all email sections must be checked for it ; ]

Thanks for great repair of cc forums edit control is great work ,great to have edit control back ; ]

one other thing that is really needed is cc tourney cancel button. i have had a lower tier player create tourney without permission and no one to fill it so it stays there for long time and takes away from creation space.

Thank you all for help and great work in these issues!

SG88

Thank you for this suggestion, You were right,You nailed it, The email was going to my junk mail, the thing that gets me is every other email I get from WGT goes into my inbox, I have even added them to my contacts in my email as to filter their email to my inbox instead of it going to my junk mail, But for some reason this one goes into my junk mail.

Again Thank you for this suggestion!

It was a great big help!

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 10:52 PM

Is the sender's mail address different from other WGT mail?

Which is it?

• MrSCicero
    154 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 11:34 AM

alosso:

Which is it?

Do they possibly send this out to all of the members of the Club in an email? And because it goes to several different email address's at once it is filtered as Spam?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 1:07 PM

I was asking you to help me seek the reason for the different treatment, so asking back doesn't really help.

(gibberish edited)

• MrSCicero
    154 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 6:24 PM

alosso:

I was asking you to help me seek the reason for the different treatment, so asking back doesn't really help.

(gibberish edited)

What different treatment are you talking about?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 9:51 PM

You said that this WGT mail ended up in the spam bin - that's a different treatment.

Thus my questions:

alosso:

Which is it?

• MrSCicero
    154 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 3:53 AM

alosso:
    You said that this WGT mail ended up in the spam bin - that's a different treatment.

Are you trying to imply that I am getting different treatment from WGT?

And to answer your question, The Senders email address is the same as the email address registered with the site when the account was created. However this is also the site that I use for my email, Maybe something to do with it.

Thought maybe it was in my contact info,But in double checking it seems that I have all of the check boxes for receiving emails from WGT checked, As seen below

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:500:0]

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 7:57 AM

MrSCicero:
    alosso:

Are you trying to imply that I am getting different treatment from WGT?

No, I'm talking about the spam bin of your mail server, and different WGT addresses might get different treatment there.

MrSCicero:
    And to answer your question, The Senders email address is the same as the email address registered with the site when the account was created.

My Q didn't point to that. Sender's email address is the WGT address used to send the confirmation link for the ownership transfer. Was this sender's address different to other WGT mails (tournament notices etc)?

*sighs*

I'm asking myself why you don't unterstand my postings - is my English so unintelligible?

RSS