Help › Forums

Re: Nike Shirt (Elite Collection)

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 26 2015 4:25 PM (25 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 3:13 AM

oneeyedjohn:

Every night bazaar in Thailand has cheap shite like that, and it looks every bit as good as the real stuff.

Less than $10 

I saw these for sale in Guangzhou at the wholesale clothing market - had both the Nike and WGT branding. Looked OK quality - possibly better than the real mccoy! I wasn't interested so have no idea on pricing - but these are made for export.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 4:46 AM

suncity28:
    Shipping time from USA to Australia was roughly 3 weeks what is not to bad

People are getting parcels from the US in less than a week now.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 6:27 AM

SPINO1:
    maybe a pack of Jammy dogers

There's a blast from the past.

Damn you Spino now I have to go to the corner shop,I can't get the idea of a cup of tea and a Jammie Dodger out my head!

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 2:22 PM

DAZZA501:

I was thinking of buying 1 of the shirts from the Elite Collection but have a few questions 1st for those of you who already got 1, especially outside the U.S.

I'm normally an extra large in polo shirt sizes in the UK. Are the US sizes the same?

Would i have to pay an charge like Customs & excise when i receive it via the post?

How come the hats and visors aren't in the pro shop anymore?

Thank you for your answers.

Hats/visors are sold out.  We are coming out with a new shirt/shirt style in the future so limited number of the shirt are available.

- WGTdbloshoe

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 2:46 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

Hats/visors are sold out.  We are coming out with a new shirt/shirt style in the future so limited number of the shirt are available.

- WGTdbloshoe

Thanks for the info Shoe. Maybe i'll wait for the new style then. Any chance you could sort it so they're sent as gifts and not purchases so that us across the pond don't have to pay any taxes.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 2:57 PM

DAZZA501:

WGTdbloshoe:

- WGTdbloshoe

Thanks for the info Shoe. Maybe i'll wait for the new style then. Any chance you could sort it so they're sent as gifts and not purchases so that us across the pond don't have to pay any taxes.

Doubt it, we don't send them out.  The company who makes the shirts does so it will always be listed as a purchase.

- WGTdbloshoe

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 3:03 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

DAZZA501:

WGTdbloshoe:

- WGTdbloshoe

Doubt it, we don't send them out.  The company who makes the shirts does so it will always be listed as a purchase.

- WGTdbloshoe

should be listed in the invoice as 0 dollar purchase then, as no money was spent on it ! then that should handle the tax issues.

it should not  say 40 dollars invoice if no money was spent on it ??!!

I am rusty should know this!

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 3:42 PM

siggipj76:

should be listed in the invoice as 0 dollar purchase then, as no money was spent on it ! then that should handle the tax issues.

For the producer, it's a value, alas paid by WGT. They don't make any gifts, neither does WGT. They withdraw a portion of the credits licence in exchange with the shirt.

And, 20 GBP = 34 $ against give a new dimension to the inofficial "value" of credits..

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 5:32 PM

alosso:

siggipj76:

For the producer, it's a value, alas paid by WGT. They don't make any gifts, neither does WGT. They withdraw a portion of the credits licence in exchange with the shirt.

And, 20 GBP = 34 $ against give a new dimension to the inofficial "value" of credits..

paid over time by talent and won credits, so should be sent as gift , with invoice paid by sender.

or even better gift the credits to someone you trust ,and let them ship you some 2/3 nice polo's and you both make something out of it !

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 8:11 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

There is a big difference between someone outside the US buying it and importing it, and you buying it inside the US and then having it shipped outside as a gift. You should try and get the company you buy them from to have this clearly printed on the label. It is neither in your interest, or the interest of your customers, to have the receiver pay unnecessary taxes to receive these items. 

RSS