Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Sick & Tired

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 19 2014 3:30 AM (8 replies)
  • EZRookieGolfer
    24 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 12:11 PM

It is wrong to pay for games that you can't complete because of WGT sorry connections

You are winning a match and all of a sudden Aw Snap. Aw Snap Hell fix your problems.

Get more servers or whatever you need to do. You get enough money from 8 million

people just like me to make this less if any problem.

Sick & Tired.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 1:27 PM

When you joined WGT you agreed to their Terms and Conditions. They tell you up front they will keep your credits if something goes wrong.

WGT says it gets 2.7M unique visitors per month and not every one plays game types that have to be paid for. I'm one of those that don't play game types that cost credits. because I am aware that WGT has always had connection issues with those game types.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 2:16 PM

ApexPC:
    When you joined WGT you agreed to their Terms and Conditions. They tell you up front they will keep your credits if something goes wrong.

Just because its legal doesn't make it right.

To the OP, WGT knows it has problems with multi-player games.  Try contacting customer support and explain what happened.  Many players have posted on these forums that WGT has tried to make things right in cases like yours.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 4:19 AM

pdb1:

ApexPC:
    I'm one of those that don't play game types that cost credits.

Interesting.

Ya, no kidding.....

• EZRookieGolfer
    24 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 7:29 AM

Complete crap with glitching meters and aw snap disconnects. If you pay to play you

should be able to play with very minimal disruption. You need to put your paying customers first or you want have them anymore. I enjoy the game but if this crap keeps happening I will quit playing this game. It's really no fun when you can't even make a shot with a glitching meter. Fix your game you make plenty of money to do so.

Paying Players

• andy425
    36 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 11:29 AM

I agree. I shot 106 in a tournament because the game would not allow you to hit the strength meter or direction meter on time.

It will now not let be sign into the blitz game.

Now I remember why I left this game 3 years ago

• nonstoptaxi
    51 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 3:30 AM

andy425:

Now I remember why I left this game 3 years ago

errr and you came back to make this valuable comment?

firstly 1 need to understand its an online game lot of things contribute to a bad round, they dont force you to buy/spend anything. its your choice. every online game has glitches.

for beginners enjoy the game dont worry abt the scores, experience will make you to be better players. every shot is a new shot. if you like golf you will love this game. at least here you get to birdy or par some of those holes, in real golf you know what happens...

RSS