• dkjhunt
    26 Posts
    Sat, Jul 26 2014 1:47 PM

sldr driver thx,

john

• AdamK70
    433 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 10:31 AM

I'm a Tour Master who's just reached level 85 & I would love to have the Nike Forged Irons (L85+).

I've been trying hard to get to legend status & I think that these would make a difference in getting my average down.  I'm in Ireland & we have a largely reduced number of offers to obtain free credits through surveys, etc, so it will take quite a while to save up for these, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again to the generousity of all the santas

Adam

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 2:18 PM

GDfan70:
    A driver

you got a gift on day 5 . please let someone else have a chance

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 2:20 PM

dkjhunt:
    sldr driver

you got a gift on day 10 . please let someone else have a chance

• WinterHawk1951
    392 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 2:28 PM

I definitely would like something to help my game. I am not hard to please. My woods and irons seem to work fine. If I could get a putter, maybe that would be nice. It seems to be putting for me, that is the area my game is lacking. I miss too many birdie putts. Is there a better one out there? Better forgiveness? Seem to be stuck at level 90 Master forever because of my lack of cashing in on birdie putts. Thanks in advance if someone could help and I will try to "pay it forward" on the next 12 Day of Christmas!

• BigInigoMontoya
    208 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 8:30 PM

I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle! 

• GDfan70
    12 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 6:11 AM

opyeuclid:

GDfan70:
    A driver

you got a gift on day 5 . please let someone else have a chance

I made this request before I received the gift on day 5, which I am very appreciative for.

Sorry I don't check the boards everyday , but thanks for pointing this out on two threads.

OP. you can remove my name from the drawing, so to speak.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 3:13 PM

This day is now closed . Santa for this day was out of town and has returned .

( I hope you enjoyed your week of Real golfing with your friends )

Santa for this day had X credits to spend , He looked at all the days and picked some newer players that needed or wanted something small to get the game going for them .

I think he picked well . Instead of one large gift for one player , he gifted many gifts for many players .

OPY

• PAGES
RSS