Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Create a Gallery to watch other players' matches...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 9 2017 2:07 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Thu, Jul 10 2014 1:16 PM

Here's a basic video on how to broadcast your WGT game for free on Twitch. It's so easy even a HACK could figure it out.

But then there is the option to join the hundreds of viewers who would just rather watch gamers playing MARIO KART instead.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:28 PM

I guess voice chat and some interesting WGT players would be the key to a great Twitch experience.

If anyone uses teamspeak or C3  DISCORD (jfiddude#1732) and wants to test out some WGT on my Twitch channel, just contact me

(edited and updated)

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 1:56 PM

It would be sad to me if WGT 'missed the Twitch boat.' Other golf games are going forward.

The word, as was told to me, is that players don't like the affect streaming has on their powerbar, but I've embraced the opportunity, albeit it challenging. 

Twitch: what is it, and why has Google bought it for $1bn?

The search company has bought the influential gaming video site

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jul/25/twitch-google-gaming-video-site

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sat, Sep 13 2014 2:04 PM

9/29, Conclusion Pinehurst blitz, WGT, world golf tour, host JFidanza, HOTLINE, part 4 of 4

My Twitch TV channel.

Yancy and the Pinehurst eggs or alien pods? You decide.  ;)

thanks for that YancyCan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Sep 13 2014 3:00 PM

This is a really, really cool idea!! I hope WGT will figure it in somehow. On another note, I doubt many of the "top" players would join in ;-) 

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 11:52 PM

jayw4862:

This is a really, really cool idea!! I hope WGT will figure it in somehow. On another note, I doubt many of the "top" players would join in ;-) 

"top" players, like the cheats? j/k  LOL no, they are not likely to stream a game.

fmagnets and I tried a test and although the games were acting up, it was a good run thru and I was surprised I hit the DING, that was a ACE for me right there. :D

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 4:43 PM

New WGT FAQ:

Can I watch other WGT players streaming their games?

WGT Players can stream their desktop games online, sharing their single or multi-player games, using video and audio to reach millions of other players around the world, all free using WGT, OBS and Twitch. Instructions (PDF)   

live YancyCan interview w/ info on the mysterious 'eggs' on Pinehurst. 

CLICK HERE to see the entire BLITZ match.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 12:58 AM

Now, if I have the pleasure to play 'wgtgolf' on Twitch and we both stream our game at the same time the viewers could have the option of watch both view points as explained at the thread below. *

Multi twitch is free and the viewer simply types in the URL as shown in the example in the image. You can toggle between chat boxes on the right. (Choose wgtgolf, of course)

(again, you choose which channel sound you wish to listen to, they both mute by default I believe)

Note: if you have a low-end, low RAM computer, a multi twitch may be slow loading.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/242951/1756765.aspx#1756765

------

edit:

actual multi Twitch view between fmagnets and icon 10/21/14

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Fri, Jun 9 2017 2:07 AM

• PAGES
RSS