Re: Blitz Challenge

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 24 2014 5:39 AM (6 replies)
  • Martin333
    423 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 2:05 AM

Hi Wgt

This post cause you seem to ignore me.

I have 3 times sent you a help request ragarding a Blitz challenge which i won but diddent get my credits.

You have not answered my request and to thats just to low.

When players buy balls or other equipment how often do you not get your credits.

I played Carletta a Blitz challeng with a pot of 310 cr. it said in the game hud and in the wellcome screen before game started.

I will be fine without the cr. but its just not fair that we play challenges where you will get a fee, we risk and use our balls which we always pay for but you hide behind a game fault we you have to make the transaction between players.

As i said i dont really care about the cr. you can have them but atleast have the respect and answer players.

Martin

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 2:27 AM

When was the game?

Have you checked your account for payments involved?

Some observations concerning C.:

- You made friends on 6-17.

- There is no notice from then on that either of you won a game against each other. Were they practice games?

- on 6-19 C. admits to have quit a game - no info about further details.

I fear that, if there was a Blitz Challenge, it was left unfinished and did not pay out.

• Martin333
    423 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 2:31 AM

Thx for your help

It was a challenge the other player admits he lost

If it wasent a challenge why would it say 310 in the pot both in the hud and wellcome screen

The game was finished and it said iv won

Dude look at my matchplay i know by now how this works

• Martin333
    423 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 2:36 AM

It was the 19 thwe played Kiawah 9 hole blitz challenge

I played carletta his score was 79088 my score was 104086

Just before i lost to him at Edgewood.

I dosent say in the activity log but it does if you look under both players and score history

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 3:42 AM

My bad - I thought it should appear in the Activity Log.

What does your "Account" state?

• Martin333
    423 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 3:59 AM

That i diddent get any money or paid any fee so i general its like it never took place.

So from that point i diddent loose or win anything but my point is i still took a chance and i still spent my balls etc so its not fair they can hide behind the game, as i said if you buy balls its 100 % sure that you will pay for them

But when we play challenges risking losing money and balls and Wgt gets a fee for handling the challenge its not 100 % sure you will acualy get what you earned

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 5:39 AM

Sorry, I can't help you any further.These MP games are hypersensitive to connection issues and probably also to manipulation. I'd never try to gain credits from there.

Martin333:
    its like it never took place

I'm afraid that most probably WGT won't be able to help you either.

Take it like this and get fun in other games!

RSS