Help › Forums

Re: lvl73 jump to lvl89 in one course.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 24 2014 10:41 AM (4 replies)
  • krakoukas
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 1:33 AM

hello, (sorry for my bd english).

i was lvl 72-73  i haved play to pinterhole no2 solo, one complete course +19 , and 2 or 3 forfeits , and my lvl jump to lvl89, is it normal ??

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 10:01 AM

krakoukas:
    lvl 72-73

That was your Avg score for Pro tier . You moved up to Tour Pro . Your Avg reset is all that happend , Keep playin and that Avg # will come down .

OPY

• krakoukas
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 10:22 AM

aaah ok, thank you very much, i had a little moment of panic :)  thank again.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 10:34 AM

FYI

What is my Average Score?

Your Average Score will be based on multiple best scores within ONLY your current Tier, not scores that you shot when in previous Tiers, which better reflects your current skill competing with the tee boxes and green speeds in your current Tier. Your Average Score will be based on ONLY your best scores, so completing a bad round will not negatively impact your Average Score or Tier. So be sure to finish all your rounds and gain the extra experience points, as a bad day won’t matter. Please note that scores from the Best of Par 3 stroke play course will not be counted towards your Tier ranking.

What are Levels?

WGT Experience Levels are new and are based on actions you perform on WGT such as completing rounds, hitting shots, earning awards, and interacting with other players. Experience Levels will not be skill-based like Tiers; instead, you will level up as you play and interact on WGT.

• krakoukas
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 10:41 AM

thank you very much, for the answer.

have a nice day.

RSS