Forums

Help › Forums

CC Owner's wish list

Sun, Jun 3 2018 9:06 PM (147 replies)
  • Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jun 20 2014 3:34 AM

Have just spent a couple of hours trawling through these forums - so many suggestions scattered all over the place..

Thought it would be a good idea to start collating the suggestions various cc owners have made so that we can concentrate the focus of WGTAdmin2!

Rather than sticking the list in the Country Club Owners thread where it might just drop off the radar, I have created this new thread and will try to keep the list up to date.

The suggestions on the list are not mine although I do agree with many of them - I have merely shamelessly copied and pasted the efforts of others. If I have missed anyone, I apologize. Please post any suggestions not already on the list in this thread.

CC Forum related suggestion
    Ability to "stick" a forum post to where it always remains topmost (first page).
    WGT: 06-17-2014: I wish we had a much better forum and cc forum, but we transferring all the posts from this system to a new one scares the hell out of us
    Ability to delete multiple forum posts
    Ability for members to NOT have first posts in club forums moderated
    Ability for owners/officers to receive emails on ANY new Forum posts.
    Forum Categories (like wgt categories) perhaps 3 "sections" 
    Ability merge an existing post into an existing thread
    Replacing missing club forum threads
    Allow Search function in CC forums
    CC Owner Tools related suggestion
    buttons to make setting up CC vs CC tourneys easier
    Change the DATE format in the game from MONTH / DAY / YEAR to YEAR / MONTH / DAY.
    Ability for owners to delegate optional owners privileges to 'co-owners'.
    fix CC email
    Ability to format text in Club emails
    Ability to select multiple members for options such as 1. send messages and 2. remove from club
    Club ownership exchange seems to have bugs where some tools disappear.
    WGT: 06-25-2014: note we are looking into this
    Make a Country Club "Wall"
    Ability to remove club from 'lists of clubs looking for members' but to retain the ability to invite.
    Ability to change CClub image (banner)
    Ability to upload unique Club Trophy for Tournaments
    Ability to create premium tourneys for trophy only - feature exists but is broken. This would place credits into an owner's fund' to help fund prizes for tourneys
    Ability to send out a message through wgt messages instead of having them send it directly to members email address
    WGT: 07/08/2014: I will make the in game message suggestion to the product team.
    CC Tourney related suggestion
    Increase number of free tourneys from 10 to at least 15
    WGT: 06-17-2014: we are working on this feature
    Ability for the CC owner to remove a tournament or at least change the settings, if needed
    WGT: 06-17-2014: Once a tourney has started there is no way to change the settings,
    Possibility of having a club bank to draw from for club sponsored tourneys
    Ability to create "sponsored" free to enter credit/gift tournaments.(owner or members can create a "pot" for members to play and win without entrance fee)
    Have multi player tournaments (AS, MP etc)
    CC tourneys by invitation only
    Simple method to challenge other CC to matches
    The ability to select more preferences (eg male only, female only) for the CC tourney
    The option to 'hide leaderboard' in club tourneys
    Tier, level, membership duration and earnings based tourney entry options
    Ability to send a “reminder” to play CC bracket tourney to all entrants by link from tourney leaderboard
    Fix issue with email sent to complete bracket within 30 mins. Ability to create smaller Bracket tourney (8 slots). Ability to “clear” (bye) unfilled bracket slots.
    WGT 06-15-2014: we are looking in the fixing the email 30 min issue.  And have added to the to do list a way to clear unfilled brackets and smaller participant numbers, but those feature could take awhile.
    Being able to set tees and play a/s or best ball for a tourney option
    Ability to set up a 4 round tournament that last a month (7 days each round), give people more time to complete the whole tournament
    Add subheadings to CC tournaments. EG: Stroke Play – championship series, feature tournament, Others/Practise etc.
    Introduce “deadline to CC Bracket tourneys so that tournament can go ahead even if not full
    Ability to schedule CC tournaments in advance
    The ability to cancel a Premium CC Tournament if the number of entrants is low (i.e. refund the entrance fee)
    The ability to determine what clubs are used in a CC Tourney i.e. eligibility for the competitions criteria
    WGT 06-27-2013 2:15 PM: I would not be surprised to see this in one of the near future updates
    Ability to invite non-members to specific CC tourneys
    Have limitations on the amount of attempts at CTTH CC events
    Misc Suggestions
    Club Profile Icon on Members Stand Bags
    Provide a list of the CC members currently online
    CC Menu options within a members Profile page
    CC members highlighted in “status box”
    A Country Club based 19th hole/starter/waiting room (chat area) that can be used to arrange games, agree tee times etc
    Increase number of “friends”-slots / have CC members as a seperate list (not using up available “friend” space.
    Limit access to CC membership to rank Pro and above
    Allow club profile emblem on members bags
    See players status while on CC Home page
    Could we have a friend request button on each players entry on CC members list?
    Include CC membership in player “short” profile (in-game).
    Clicking "back" in a CC tourney category still kicks me back to the main window - why not to the new intermediate CC window
    New status in lobby: “Available to CC members only”
    General comments from WGT (CC related)
    03-22-2013 4:20 PM: I can tell you one thing though: we do have plans to bring improvements to country clubs in the near future, so please stay tuned for that.
    06-14-2014 9:57 PM: Here are the main features we are addressing in the near future:
    - enhancing country clubs - give the owners more tools

Kelly (frustrated CC owner)

Last updated: 07-08-2014 15:06 (GMT -8)

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Jun 20 2014 3:43 AM

Priesum:
    Have just spent a couple of hours

Crikey!

Excellent work Kelly!  Hats off to you!

This SHOULD stand as a good starting point for the WGTxxxx moderators to prepare a concise 'log' of all outstanding requests.

Feed back of this list is pending , whether each item will be considered, implements or unable to.

Brilliant stuff Kelly!

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jun 20 2014 3:58 AM

Thanks Shrude - really just following your lead in many other threads...

I have just added a further suggestion:

Ability to create smaller Bracket tourney (8 slots) - as a small cc (20 members) we find it difficult to fill a 16 bracket tourney so would appreciate if a smaller bracket could be facilitated. Maybe some of the bigger clubs may want larger brackets?

Kelly

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Jun 20 2014 6:08 AM

Being able to set tees and play a/s or best ball for a tourney option, Also being able to set rounds for one month play i.e. one round a week x's 4. and I agree with others on 8 in a bracket. Be good for a knockout if your in  a chat room where members hang out.  I see a lot of these in forums too..great idea to gather   nice job "The Coordinator'

• RemBeau
    2,515 Posts
    Fri, Jun 20 2014 6:17 AM

Super initiative  Kelly :pouceup:

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jun 20 2014 6:21 AM

Priesum:
    Ability to select multiple members for options such as 1. send messages

This can be done now, but the OP has to have less than 50 friends (maybe less).

I like the Increase Max of CC Comps and also an 8 person Bracket.

Great work Kelly

-Roger

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Fri, Jun 20 2014 7:37 AM

Lots of work Kelly, great effort.

Roger, your first 20 friends on your friends list, you can include in multiple messages.

Some of the things on this list, as an owner, i can already do. So just making sure owners tools for ALL owners work, would be great.

I think the phone call was an effort to take this list, and get it down to the most *wanted* or *needed* features.

Communication seems to be lacking, as a few of the things WGTAdmin put on his list, were already known to Mr. Cheng and were on *his list*.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Jun 20 2014 9:23 AM

Kelly, thank you for this list

• chuckietom
    173 Posts
    Fri, Jun 20 2014 10:21 AM

I have but1 wish: wish you could change pin placements once or twice a month. You have these big greens, utilize them. Would it e that difficult?

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jun 20 2014 10:53 AM

Just AWESOME work Kelly.

Thank you for taking the time and organizing these suggestions. 

Please WGT - can you have a look and a take on these. MANY of the suggestions can be implemented VERY , VERY easily. Kelly took the time and has made tremendous effort to get our CC owners options point across. We / the CC owners need most of these tools / options to make our CC's more active and alive. Thanks in advance and TY again Kelly. Excellent work. 

PS - Also a huge TY to Shrude. He has been a CC owners advocate for more CC tools and options since CC's were created. TX my friend Shrude. 

RSS