Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • Kristoff181
    45 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2019 3:37 PM

Sorry that sounded obnoxious without context... 

I'm Semi retired and was basically off for months.  Since I've only been playing 5 months I played a lot of rounds to hit legend that fast.  Lots of Level ups = lots of new clubs.  Plus playing alot = lots of new balls.  It's tapered off now but was my only hobby over the summer when its too hot in GA to play outside. 

I played an embarrassing amount of time and the way I saw it I saved $100s on green fees so money well spent if i was having fun

• coonass57
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:51 AM

well said ...

• Robert06697
    592 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 1:12 AM

I am having a problem with being kicked out of the game without even starting to play , I have done nothing on my pc ,for weeks . I have tried to update flash player and i am still not able to even go to my cc before i get kicke , "there is a problem with your internet connection"  do you want to try again .a vicious cycle that keeps on and on . please wgt help 

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 5:47 AM

Mobile crashes when playing head to head.

Many times while in the middle of a round, the app will go through a series of stop and starts all at once with the "waiting on the player to reconnect screen". After the third cycle the app goes to "resume failed' The saved game no longer exists". 

This has been happening for a couple of weeks now with about 1/10 of the head to head games being affected.

edited: not sure if there are any lost coins, but I will update once I know.

~ Tony

• TheTripper
    16 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 4:13 PM

Wish I knew that just know. My game crashed after a guy quits. Best score since ever for me. -5 with 2 more holes to play on Kiawah....

• JT628
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2020 3:27 AM

Hi Mr WGT,

This occurred yesterday while playing the 8-day Tournament. My Partner (bot?) did not make it across the chasm. I did. On his next shot he lets the time run out. I believe he was forfeiting by letting the time expire. Suddenly the game goes to the first screen shot below and freezes. I tried everything I could to return to the Tournament and finish this hole, #2, and then also #3. I was just off the green on the north, center, grass, thus lying 1. I’m thinking Eagle or easy birdie here. I waited 10-15 minutes stuck on the first screen below. Finally I hit cancel and I get the second screen below.

I am appealing to your sense of fairness here. Put me back where I was. I did NOT forfeit, my partner did. I received 2 bogies for those last 2 holes. It is probably the difference in my making the cut or not. Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks,

JT628
    ”jtm6@twc.com” 

RSS