Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Chat Room for Country Clubs

Sat, Jul 11 2020 11:41 AM (7 replies)
  • thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 2:42 PM

I think a chat room the the country clubs would be great. There you could set up games between the members. and or just shoot the breeze.

One more thing I brought this up a while ago and have heard nothing since, How about a ball marker so you don't have to putt through another ball.

• Rickypro
    559 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 3:55 PM

I would also LOVE a chat room inside the country club.

It is a pain to send "messages" back and forth when a chat window would be much more efficient.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 5:57 PM

I third the motion so it must be done! LOL!

• BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 3:45 AM

I was going to post on this topic a couple of weeks ago but with all the other issues that came up September 1st I thought it would just be buried on page 2 in no time...lol.

It is a great idea though. It would give players of a CC who are online an opportunity for the odd pick-up game with other members among other social aspects.

The only other option that occurred to me was to add the other 75 members of my CC to my friends list. That would have been a little extreme.

Bottom line - I'm all for this idea. :-)

• Rickypro
    559 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 1:11 PM

Just bumping this.  It would be great to be able to coordinate rounds in a chat room without having to send "messages".  I know it sounds silly to say the message system is "slow" but real time chat would be great!

• ChipPuttSink
    97 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2020 1:37 PM

and 10 years later still nothing ! 

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 6:26 AM

This would be such a great idea! It would be a huge help in improving the social aspect of this game.

Brett

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2020 11:41 AM

There is a club forum (chat room) for every CC and on mobile and PCEA there is a mobile chat for the CC.

If that's not enough (our forum gets lots of use, mobile chat not so much) you can use Discord, Skype or Teamspeak.

DJ7

RSS