Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Awesome

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 1 2010 7:17 PM (4 replies)
  • jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 11:32 AM

Today I reached a great milestone here at WGT. Right after I hit a tee shot on #13 Kia. Is. I was shown the message, you have reached level 40. This also unlocked an R9 TM driver for me in the pro shop. Big news I think to myself, then I take a look at said driver. This is where the WGT magic starts to happen, it's not even the master R9 driver that I've been hitting for a year now. I can UNLOCK the driver that I just teed off with in 22 MORE levels lmfao. Please someone from WGT grab a co-worker in the office right now and read this post to them out loud, if you can keep a straight face. Wow, got some serious work to do here guys. JB

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 11:40 AM

Got that milestone yesterday, jb, and saw the same thing. I just checked the Pro Shop after your post and discovered it will take 33 more levels to be able to buy what I have now. LOL-Guess I better not lose it.  :-D

• Fubbik
    4 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 4:02 PM

Also turned Master yesterday, but since I have played for less than a week I am stuck with clubs way inferior to "older" Masters gear :(

Not much fun trying to compete with other Masters on BpB for instance, when I am short about 50 yards on clubs alone (correct me if I am wrong).

Even though I really like the game (and already put in some $$$), it kinda takes the competetive spirit out of it, not to mention it makes BpB an unplayable course from Master tees.

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 6:26 PM

As you can see Wgt refuses to answer any of our simple requests and yet they expect us to continue throwing money to them and get NOTHING in return.

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 7:17 PM

Fubbik:

Also turned Master yesterday, ...I have played for less than a week

OK not exactly a quote , but point being Master in 4 days, heck...he didnt even get to play a single round as a Tour Pro...I have another friend who went from Amateur to Tour Pro...so much for gaining experience.

Something is wrong here...score well on the easy levels and get flung into a tier you have no chance to compete in with the equipment you are given.

Even the stuff you can buy isnt going to get you anywhere...it's ridiculous.

I'm glad I was able to get what I got b4 this new fangled crud came along

Sorry I cant add anything constructive but the lastest changes...ARRGH !!

RSS