Help › Forums

Re: "Flammula Timor" Guided Tour

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 28 2014 2:09 PM (2 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 8:49 AM

Dear fellow WGT'ers,

In the course of my research on behalf of Team Yancy, I stumbled acoss nothing less than a new lifeform on Congressional #2 ! In accordance with established scientific principles, I have determined this creature to be of the genus 'Flammula" and species "Timor" translated from Latin to mean, "Flaming Object Causing Fear ". The creature can only be see from a small patch of rough 7 to 8 yards from the pin on the left side of the green with an elvation of 1 to 2 inches to the hole (see screenshot).What I would like is verification from as many WGT'ers as  possible, so, send your avatar to these exact coordinates & post a screenshot back here with your assessment of my findings. Please watch your step while boarding the bus, oh, and starter balls are recommended.

photo 1f6aafab-9d32-4569-854f-ed95d27a7027_zps2651b83d.jpg

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 1:23 PM

Doc .  I done went and took a look for myself , Sure nuff I seen it , Now seeing that all I got are little GI3 Balls I got all wierded out and ran away ,  Not the place for me to be all by myself .

OPY

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 2:09 PM

Opy , well this is me with egg on my face. Here I was thinkin' I'd found a new lifeform an' turns out Mr. Ambassador Yancy already had videya evidence on this critter which he called "Julius Caesars' Ghost". But, validation of the scientific principles involved require that we are able to duplicate results, so, all you WGT'ers are still encouraged to post screenshots, an' , turns out, it's also visible from up to 11' from the pin from the right angle.

Doc :)

RSS